Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former NBA player Stephen Jackson dumb comments

I actually just looked at this for the first time. I thought I did before, but I guess I didn't. Did I miss something? It didn't seem like he went on a tirade on black women. He just said bitter black women can be the downfall of a black man. I don't know why he specified black women, but maybe that's what he's dealt with mostly. If all his baby mamas are black, then all he can really speak on is what black women do.

I actually just looked at this for the first time. I thought I did before, but I guess I didn't. Did I miss something? It didn't seem like he went on a tirade on black women. He just said bitter black women can be the downfall of a black man. I don't know why he specified black women, but maybe that's what he's dealt with mostly. If all his baby mamas are black, then all he can really speak on is what black women do.

Him being specific was wrong as fuck

Him being specific was wrong as fuck

I agree, but like I said, if he's speaking from experience and the only experience he has is with black baby mamas, that would explain why he specified it in that way. Sure, he could say there are women of all races that might be the downfall of a black man, but he can't really say that's from experience if he never experienced it.

You rarely if ever hear white man or any other race of men, SPECIFICALLY single out their women with rhetoric like this....

Even the most woke so called conscious militant super pro blacky black has to admit this

Last edited:
You rarely if ever hear white man or any other race of men, SPECIFICALLY single their women with rhetoric like this....

Even the most woke so called conscious militant super pro blacky black has to admit this
Because black people are easy targets. We go at our own the hardest...

You rarely if ever hear white man or any other race of men, SPECIFICALLY single out their women with rhetoric like this....

The African American experience in America is different from any other experience, so it doesn't make sense to compare the way we behave to other groups especially white people. Of course whites do spew rhetoric like this because there was not coordinated effort to break down the unity within the white community as there was in the black community.

The African American experience in America is different from any other experience, so it doesn't make sense to compare the way we behave to other groups especially white people. Of course whites do spew rhetoric like this because there was not coordinated effort to break down the unity within the white community as there was in the black community.

Regardless. That shouldnt have been said.

He a whole bitch for that

Nothing I said was Hotep talk. It's just a fact that things like "buck breaking" during slavery all the way up to government assistance laws mandating that the man be out of the house have had an effect on the relationship between black men and black women. Those are things that for the most part are unique to black people, so you wouldn't expect us to behave the same way as whites or other groups that haven't experienced anything comparable.

Respect to stack

Respect to Bibby and marbury

I respect this but at the same time I woulda stopped wedding planning til the shit was signed. Cuz at that point you wasting your ppls time having them take time off flying out thinkin it's gon be a wedding when you knew it wasn't gon be one. And you wasting your own money hiring help.

I respect this but at the same time I woulda stopped wedding planning til the shit was signed. Cuz at that point you wasting your ppls time having them take time off flying out thinkin it's gon be a wedding when you knew it wasn't gon be one. And you wasting your own money hiring help.
I get your point...But at the same time I got where he was coming from.
He seemed like he actually loved her and sacrificed his playing time in Portland for her. My lil homie in the NBA now...His mom was being prepped a year before he got drafted on how things work.

But I think he gave her the benefit of the doubt on some she busy but she will get it done.

I think thats why he started crying when he walked away. He was thinking one way when it was the other way.

So in all I can see why he's bitter. He's just a meal ticket and not a person to a lot of people.

But I think in her case she tried to act like she didn't agree and forgot and signed it under distress.

That's a deep planned game. All to get the bag.

Last edited:
Cant even feel that bad. How you continue to plan a whole wedding when your fiance wont sign a prenup? What a block head.

I was thinking about this more this morning. What's interesting is how greedy the woman got. She could have lived with him and got all the perks and set her own situation up in a major way. Instead she was trying to take the whole castle. So she never really loved him or was trying to weigh how far she could take it before signing prenup.

Her narrow-mindedness saved dude a fortune in the end.
He messed up by having a kid with her first. Theres no way of knowing how evil someone can turn years down the line but I doubt they woulda made it to the point of him wanting to marry her if there wasnt a child between em.

Back