Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former NBA player Stephen Jackson dumb comments

lol but wait so the qualifiers mean if it don’t apply let it fly. But we seen in here when any group get criticized people feel a certain type of way
i can admit i say black people......means all of us.

that should not be mixed with dudes who makes the hood a hard place to live.

but too many times....the second is taken meaning the hood is shitty or all people dont make it bad.

i dont think we need our hands held.
and sometime i think we need to understand where the person is coming from in order to understand why they are delivering the message the way they are.

if we dont look at the messenger holistically....then we tend to dissect the message to invalidate the person and message even if its good for us.

whats an effective communicator?

hitler was an effective communicator. had germans thinking they could conquer the world.

yet here we are
You are being obtuse.. So is Trump
While they are certainly "effective" what I mean is you cant be a righteous messenger if you ain't right..

No matter the contortions people make to justify what one has said...

My current wifey is a beautiful black woman. She cooks, cleans, workout, sucks my dick sloppy, takes it in the ass when I ask, down for all the freaky shit I like and is dope overall. She's a lawyer and makes well over six figures year. Still lives at home with her parents but that's cuz she's only been a lawyer for a short period of time and Toronto is expensive. I say that to say I've never had a problem with black women and all the black women I've dated have been super dope to me. I haven't ever been disrespected by a black woman I dated. I've seen or heard more fuckery from other races of women like white girls, indian chicks and asian chicks. These chicks fetishize black men and want the black experience, they want the excuse to say nigga, want our look/style and to experience our culture without any consequences or pushback. Everyone has a different experience but this is mine.

I don't think women realize a lot of men are dumpy and have low self esteem and say shit as a preemptive attack or self sabotage to avoid being hurt again. Women do it too when they say shit like there's no good men left. We're only human and human beings tend to disdain the things they think they can't have.

LOOOL,dont you be praising white women in the PPM ?

You are being obtuse.. So is Trump
While they are certainly "effective" what I mean is you cant be a righteous messenger if you ain't right..

No matter the contortions people make to justify what one has said...
the person who aint righteous can be learned from if they are honest about who they are and their mistakes.

going by what you said...nobody is worth a listen because we all have a story.

people are quick to follow church leaders. great orators...quite a few are con men pushing the word for profit.

and who said trump is a good leader at anything? ill pretend you didnt say that.

My dude, that doesn't make sense. Bitter and fat are two different words. One is an emotion and the other is a physical appearance. Saying fat black women means all fat black women. But they all have different personalities so what type of personality gets on that person's nerves? So fat white, Chinese, Indian, etc women are all cool? Saying "Bitter black women " will cause a dude's downfall is alright to say but a bitter white women will still help you in life? Now if he is speaking on his experience, it still doesn't make sense because all bitter women can be your downfall. When he said "Bitter black women" it sounds like he is saying they will do extra damage to a person then other bitter women. Words have power. If an audience is confused by a message, it wasn't a good message. Great speakers can convey their message without confusion.

facts. Because just in other thread a white women getting 30 k a month for child support

I was willing to look past the "bitter black woman" comment cuz I understood his overall point.

But I saw a screenshot of him sayin he dont date black women or some shit so it's been fuck him and his career since then.

Last edited:
I think I've been pretty consistent on this site with how I feel about folks throwing around broad generalizations.

It's really disheartening to see so many of what I assume to be black people on this site being quick to do this, because if anybody should understand how hard it is to shake such ignorance it should be our people.

But like usual people fail my optimistic hope. SMH.

some but not all even when specifying.....

so there is not a chance of meeting in the middle.

and thats why people thats passionate about something dont feel they need to change how they deliver their message.

we gotta stop with the gotta say it right or we not listening culture.
as long as a person is not yelling at you....why people mad at yelling?

communication is key on both sides.

You gotta stop

But of course people are giving grace...smdh

If you aren't a effective communicator.. everyone can talk

But most people shouldnt SPEAK

thank you. People really acting like the way you say things doesn’t matter but then complain when they can’t reach people.

Why not? He takes care of his kids as far as I know...

so just ignore how irresponsible it is to have kids with multiple women over 3 times. They got money so they can handle it tho. But you can’t have mad kids with mad women and when half of them are bitter act like you didn’t play into it. If we reversed this whole conversation and it was Loni Love talking bout her 3 baby daddies y’all wouldn’t been wildlin

the person who aint righteous can be learned from if they are honest about who they are and their mistakes.

going by what you said...nobody is worth a listen because we all have a story.

people are quick to follow church leaders. great orators...quite a few are con men pushing the word for profit.

and who said trump is a good leader at anything? ill pretend you didnt say that.

he was co-signingyou seeing Trump is also an effective communicator

so just ignore how irresponsible it is to have kids with multiple women over 3 times. They got money so they can handle it tho. But you can’t have mad kids with mad women and when half of them are bitter act like you didn’t play into it. If we reversed this whole conversation and it was Loni Love talking bout her 3 baby daddies y’all wouldn’t been wildlin
Is he taking responsibility for his actions? As far as I know, yes. So what’s the problem. I can understand your point if he was making all these kids and weren’t taking care of them.

dumb comments in the title already have you ready to find the dumb comment..then add on the commentary from the chick....its makes it worse.

getting you prepared to hear fuckery......

its crazy how many people can talk nice to the ear and not be saying nothing. then people mad they got got.

I was willing to look past the "bitter black woman" comment cuz I understood his overall point.

But I saw a screenshot of him sayin he dont date black women or some shit so it's been fuck him and his career since then.
Yeah Stack On Some Bitter Shit , I Hate a Weak Nigga

Back