Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former NBA player Stephen Jackson dumb comments

It is funny because you know you are doing what you and Some others accuse race of doing @DOS_patos . When she is not saying all black men in her argument but doesn't sometimes say "some". You and Some others go on the offensive and say it is "some". Or say "what about the white man". Missing the message completely. I get what she is saying. So why is it hard for you to see why some people are upset at Stephen Jackson? See my other post where I talk about the importance of "Specificity " in ones speech.
i dont have a problem with how she speaks.....and im often compared to how she speaks.
but the problem is the passion in the delivery. if someone is not passionate about something then they hear the message wrong.

i actually said that in her black mothers thread and it was a joke to fuck with her because she does the same to me.
i see how the message is always lost on here. but that doesnt mean the messenger is wrong if the massage has passion and push,.

thats why i question if people were truly on sports teams....aint no way you could be in a close game and the coach losing his shit an dudes be on some....i dont like how or what he said.

im not buying it.
im not talking direct disrespect.

im not saying they cant be upset....i question why they are upset.
we all have a choice in what stance we take when listening someone.
do you focus on the negative to say f the message or what can help you?

some but not all even when specifying.....

so there is not a chance of meeting in the middle.

and thats why people thats passionate about something dont feel they need to change how they deliver their message.

we gotta stop with the gotta say it right or we not listening culture.
as long as a person is not yelling at you....why people mad at yelling?

communication is key on both sides.

Lol niggas givin' mad benefit of the doubt. Wonder if the same would be given to a black woman talki ' shit about black men

from this point on i will not use generalizations.

i will say...
you niggas
or the guys who dont care for they kids who beat women that wear green shirts and brown ties on tuesdays....they are who i am speaking on.

lol

foh

probably not.

we get enough shit talked about us as a whole.

he said bitter....so thats not all.
Black men are supposed to automatically know that when someone generalizes black men that it don’t mean all. But here we are now, so shouldn’t black women and everybody that took offense already knew he didn’t mean all black women?

and generalizations are always made on here.....dudes...... oh wait.

only the people who use them do it in insults ....but its still the very thing we speaking on.

is "we" a generalization?

Black men are supposed to automatically know that when someone generalizes black men that it don’t mean all. But here we are now, so shouldn’t black women and everybody that took offense already knew he didn’t mean all black women?
a great post...

but it dont matter.
it was some nigga who said it who said he slept with chicks who became bitter and tried to destroy him and he saw things a certain way....yadda yadda

people really defending bitter women now.

all of em the whole lot are off code.

oh......only those who said certain things are not in agreement.

a great post...

but it dont matter.
it was some nigga who said it who said he slept with chicks who became bitter and tried to destroy him and he saw things a certain way....yadda yadda

people really defending bitter women now.

all of em the whole lot are off code.

oh......only those who said certain things are not in agreement.
He has to make sure he’s careful with his words especially being in media.

And not to be that nigga but ain’t it common sense multiple bms is bad. I know it happens a lot but people shake their head when they see it. But he right multiple people multiple headaches dramatics immaturity etc

did he?

or did he say bitter black women?

if a chick aint bitter then whats the problem?

not saying you but we have to stop taking shit on that dont fit us.
someone say fat black people get on they nerves. i cant say they saying all black people get on they nerves. the person specified.
if the person said all....then i can speak on it.

we cant keep invalidating someones experience because we didnt live it.
alot of people have zero empathy for shit they dont see or live.

the message is the message.
we should really stop waiting for something to jump on just to invalidate the message.

its like some people wait just for that

lol but wait so the qualifiers mean if it don’t apply let it fly. But we seen in here when any group get criticized people feel a certain type of way

But of course people are giving grace...smdh

If you aren't a effective communicator.. everyone can talk

But most people shouldnt SPEAK

But of course people are giving grace...smdh

If you aren't a effective communicator.. everyone can talk

But most people shouldnt SPEAK
whats an effective communicator?

hitler was an effective communicator. had germans thinking they could conquer the world.

yet here we are

Back