Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former military officer harrasing young black man for walking in neighborhood

I can guarantee you I would have walked off if I was scared or nervous. I would have called my mom or dad or older family. Especially with them talking about sexual assault. I would have called the police immediately myself. I would never stand anywhere where someone is talking crazy to me. Either we gone box or I’m leaving. Dude wasn’t trying to box and there is nothing wrong with that, so he should have left.
Totally agree...

everyone aint a fighter bruh.
regardless of situation or what you would have done.....you aint him
Not disagreeing with you persay...I started by saying kids need to learn to fight or learn to move on. I just hate seeing a young brother and man getting abused like that. Heartbreaking... I didnt want him to fight and lose. I wanted him to roll out and avoid injury and insult. Sitting there and allowing this guy and his wife to live out their kkk fantasy isnt in my mind a great outcome.

Not disagreeing with you persay...I started by saying kids need to learn to fight or learn to move on. I just hate seeing a young brother and man getting abused like that. Heartbreaking... I didnt want him to fight and lose. I wanted him to roll out and avoid injury and insult. Sitting there and allowing this guy and his wife to live out their kkk fantasy isnt in my mind a great outcome.
I can agree with this.
But by dude telling him to leave and him rolling out would have been just as hard to watch unless he talking that shit while walking away.

Back