Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former military officer harrasing young black man for walking in neighborhood

If you don’t want the smoke move out....too many people sit there and take abuse...fight Or FLIGHT...neither would make me look down on him. I’m not good with a black man getting handled like that and just taking that shit........fuck that
Yea but regardless of your two options, he exercised a third and didn’t move cuz they wanted him to and he’s not a fighter.

i think that showed more balls

do you know who you're serving with and why you're serving at all? serving a master that engages thousands of little bitty masters to take on that great master personna. chaos in the pursuit of convincing a people that your on the same side. trying to prove one's wanting to be the same patrtiot as them. but when Capernick kneels as a message of concern, suddenly he's not being in line with this white way. conflict? or do these incidents bring out the mentally disturbed? what else could drive this level of hatred? like the guy trampled over and diminished his crops, fucking over his money.
imagine this MF was sitting in the house got up from a chair, peeked out through the blinds and got so infuriated because an american walked on the side of the street his house was on.

Last edited:
do you know who you're serving with and why you're serving at all? serving a master that engages thousands of little bitty masters to take on that great master personna. chaos in the pursuit of convincing a people that your on the same side. trying to prove one's wanting to be the same patrtiot as them. but when Capernick kneels as a message of concern, suddenly he's not being in line with this white way. conflict? or do these incidents bring out the mentally disturbed? what else could drive this level of hatred?
Fear.

i have learned most of these type white folk only have this mouth when they have a clear edge.

when the playing field is even, all you hear is “hey buuhdy”

Yea but regardless of your two options, he exercised a third and didn’t move cuz they wanted him to and he’s not a fighter.

He didn’t move because he was scared. Folks literally can be so scared they do nothing

Okay bruh.

He was soooooo brave.
Actually he kind of was. Can’t be brave without fear. You could tell he was kind of shook, but he still stayed there and argued his case. If he wasn't brave, he would have left as he was instructed to do and we wouldn't even be having this convo.

And why are we analyzing the black kid's response? Regardless he wasn't the one in the wrong here.

Actually he kind of was. Can’t be brave without fear. You could tell he was kind of shook, but he still stayed there and argued his case. If he wasn't brave, he would have left as he was instructed to do and we wouldn't even be having this convo.

And why are we analyzing the black kid's response? Regardless he wasn't the one in the wrong here.
A man was putting hands on him.

You can “argue” and literally still be to scared to run.

This.

Young dude seemed to have picked his battle and it seemed to work out in his favor.

Less debating about what he shoulda did and more great news about this racist piece of shit having his shit ruined for terrorizing a young black man

I wanted him to walk away. Call his parents or his people or the police.

He was walking away and the white dude kept following him and getting in his face no matter which direction he tried to go in.

They said in the video the police were already called and on the way.
Did you want him to be scrappin in the middle of the street with this dude when the police arrived?

This is silly

came across this from another site:

[QUOTE

Originally Posted by bishopblack View Post

Another article I read gives a little more detail and is from the perspective of one of the two women who filmed the video.

----------------------------
McCallum tweeted, “I went for a walk yesterday evening and I encountered a young man (Deandre)in distress. I decided to record the incident in order to protect this black man from possibly becoming a statistic. There was also a part that I didn’t record of the taller man slapping the phone out of Deandre’s hands and stepping on it. The taller man also pushed Deandre several times off camera.”

In a longer version of the video posted by Johnson, Deandre can be heard telling Pentland he doesn’t know him and asking him his name, which Pentland refuses to give him. He asks Pentland if he is an “officer of the law,” and Pentland replies, “I’m about to throw you out. I can do a hell of a lot more than you think you can. Just move along.”

Pentland’s wife, Cassie, can be heard telling Deandre, “Sir, you’re acting like a child. Move on. You picked a fight with some random young lady that’s one of our neighbors.” Deandre can be heard telling her that he didn’t pick a fight with anyone, and that he was the one who had someone run up to him.” The video ends as Johnson and her friend walk up and intervene.

Johnson added, “We waited with him until the officer arrived and we repeatedly informed the officer that D was assaulted (you all didn’t see the second instance) when he slapped his hand and his phone fell and cracked. The officer told us that his supervisor told him that he could only charge the white guy with malicious injury to property and not assault!”

McCallum said on Twitter, “When the officer arrived, he said that the taller man could only be charged with malicious intent to property despite the video showing Deandre being assaulted. Although I’m so thankful that Deandre was able to make it home safely, this situation was surreal.”

She added, “It’s one thing to watch these type of incidents on video but it’s another to watch it happen right in front of you. I’m also thankful for the two ladies that came up and took Deandre in another direction to safety.” McCallum*added in an April 14 tweet, “Deandre is fine, just shaken up and overwhelmed.”

--------------------

So apparently, according to the young dude and the eye witness, somebody picked a fight with him and the white wife perceived it as him causing the trouble.

https://heavy.com/news/jonathan-pentland/

The extra irony in all this is that the white couple only has lived in the neighborhood a few months so the black dude actually has lived there longer and probably knows more about the neighborhood

][/QUOTE]

Just say he was white and in the wrong.. that’s the real issue. If it was another black man who approached him the same way this thread would be about how y’all would have beat his ass. All the dude had to do was walk away. “Are you recording?” lol man please Y’all keep bringing up fighting. It was obvious dude didn’t want to fight and I’m not saying that. If I was breh I would have walked off. Called my parents or my family and probably the police. No way I stand there like a little ass kid and looking helpless and confused.
but that's a view from the outside of the incident. kinda like hindsight being 20/20. in the heat of the moment, you couldn't know how you'd respond

Just say he was white and in the wrong.. that’s the real issue. If it was another black man who approached him the same way this thread would be about how y’all would have beat his ass. All the dude had to do was walk away. “Are you recording?” lol man please Y’all keep bringing up fighting. It was obvious dude didn’t want to fight and I’m not saying that. If I was breh I would have walked off. Called my parents or my family and probably the police. No way I stand there like a little ass kid and looking helpless and confused.

From the video it looks like the white dude was following him no matter which direction he was trying to walk off in... seems like he did what you have been saying he shoulda done and and he continued to be harassed so he asked if the lady was recording just in case shit escalated.

Thats how it seems anyway

yeah balls but not brains....taking abuse from someone isn’t noble, it’s bullshit and bitchmade

Back