Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former military officer harrasing young black man for walking in neighborhood

Peep how they were asking dude where he lived, whats his address, whats his name and all this other shit but when the younger dude asked the aggressor how long have you even lived here dude got all offended like how dare you ask me that.. Why does that even matter to you?! I dont gotta tell you shit

smh the nerve

I know where this is. Shit is weird. It ain't even like that's some super white area. There are plenty of black people in that area, so even by racist standards it was stupid of him to single that brotha out.

Columbia has a lot of incidents with people kicking in doors and snatching deliveries off porches, so I understand being vigilant, but go after a random black person like that is about as racist as it gets.

cancel culture working properly.

im not victim blaming but little dude need to get in the gym and get some hair on dem nuts. All that, I ain’t do nothing sir crap is weak as hell. Either keep it moving cause the risk of death is High or deal with this bitch ass dude.... that shuffling back and forth scared of another man (white or black) ain’t the move....

it’s fight or flight....not shuffle and explain yourself. I take all this back if dude is just A kid...

ain’t no shame in getting your ass kicked...but if there are no guns involved....just taking that shit (as an adult) is shamefu....if you don’t want that smoke...keep it moving kid.

Handle what bruh? I grew up in South Carolina. It's not uncommon to see people walking around barefoot.
I only see white folks walking outside with no shoes on.

That’s why I commented with that particular observation.

You’re kinda doing that contrarian thing the homie accused you of.

If you see a lotta black folks walking outside barefooted, cool.

I don’t.... Hence, my comment.

I woulda called his wife all types of bitches and cunts to give him a legit reason to be mad. Then I woulda sued with the best lawyers I could afford
Man I’m struggling to understand why this dude let a non-gun touting dude talk to him like that and push him....

people have forgotten how to fight or something....it’s ok to lose or get your ass kicked one on one....but don’t take a L sounding like a bitch.....(unless he is a little kid or is on the spectrum) this shit is unacceptable.

dont yall get on here and make bitch ass behavior heroic

I only see white folks walking outside with no shoes on.

That’s why I commented with that particular observation.

You’re kinda doing that contrarian thing the homie accused you of.

If you see a lotta black folks walking outside barefooted, cool.

I don’t.... Hence, my comment.

Bruh, ya'll take comments in such weird ways.

I wasn't even trying to make it a race issue. I was just pointing out that it's not uncommon for people in the South to walk around barefoot. I grew up like 15 mins. from where this happened. So if you want to take it as me being contrarian rather than me just telling my experience based on my familiarity with the area so be it.

I'm absolutely disgusted. I would have spit in his face and kick his wife in her ass and she can record that.
I’m disgusted With all parties involved.

we Need an intervention for this young man....he need some men in his life to talk to him. Let him know this is not the appropriate response to a drunk unarmed dude pushing you....this is disgusting. My dad would have kicked my ass if he saw this video....not to hurt me but to ask physically me one simple question....”do you think that dude hits harder than me?” - Cause he would have made me fight one of them....

Back