Former military officer harrasing young black man for walking in neighborhood

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$96,829,592
Just say he was white and in the wrong.. that’s the real issue. If it was another black man who approached him the same way this thread would be about how y’all would have beat his ass. All the dude had to do was walk away. “Are you recording?” lol man please Y’all keep bringing up fighting. It was obvious dude didn’t want to fight and I’m not saying that. If I was breh I would have walked off. Called my parents or my family and probably the police. No way I stand there like a little ass kid and looking helpless and confused.
From the video it looks like the white dude was following him no matter which direction he was trying to walk off in... seems like he did what you have been saying he shoulda done and and he continued to be harassed so he asked if the lady was recording just in case shit escalated.

Thats how it seems anyway

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$84,296
but that's a view from the outside of the incident. kinda like hindsight being 20/20. in the heat of the moment, you couldn't know how you'd respond
I can guarantee you I would have walked off if I was scared or nervous. I would have called my mom or dad or older family. Especially with them talking about sexual assault. I would have called the police immediately myself. I would never stand anywhere where someone is talking crazy to me. Either we gone box or I’m leaving. Dude wasn’t trying to box and there is nothing wrong with that, so he should have left.

Reactions: yenofwu

yenofwu

Jan 22, 2020
ABW Bucks
$12,147
Yea but regardless of your two options, he exercised a third and didn’t move cuz they wanted him to and he’s not a fighter.

i think that showed more balls
yeah balls but not brains....taking abuse from someone isn’t noble, it’s bullshit and bitchmade

yenofwu

Jan 22, 2020
ABW Bucks
$12,147
I can guarantee you I would have walked off if I was scared or nervous. I would have called my mom or dad or older family. Especially with them talking about sexual assault. I would have called the police immediately myself. I would never stand anywhere where someone is talking crazy to me. Either we gone box or I’m leaving. Dude wasn’t trying to box and there is nothing wrong with that, so he should have left.
Totally agree...

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$12,988,058
yeah balls but not brains....taking abuse from someone isn’t noble, it’s bullshit and bitchmade
everyone aint a fighter bruh.
regardless of situation or what you would have done.....you aint him

yenofwu

Jan 22, 2020
ABW Bucks
$12,147
everyone aint a fighter bruh.
regardless of situation or what you would have done.....you aint him
Not disagreeing with you persay...I started by saying kids need to learn to fight or learn to move on. I just hate seeing a young brother and man getting abused like that. Heartbreaking... I didnt want him to fight and lose. I wanted him to roll out and avoid injury and insult. Sitting there and allowing this guy and his wife to live out their kkk fantasy isnt in my mind a great outcome.

Reactions: DOS_patos

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$12,988,058
Not disagreeing with you persay...I started by saying kids need to learn to fight or learn to move on. I just hate seeing a young brother and man getting abused like that. Heartbreaking... I didnt want him to fight and lose. I wanted him to roll out and avoid injury and insult. Sitting there and allowing this guy and his wife to live out their kkk fantasy isnt in my mind a great outcome.
I can agree with this.
But by dude telling him to leave and him rolling out would have been just as hard to watch unless he talking that shit while walking away.

Reactions: yenofwu