Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Grammy CEO Says Voting Is Rigged

On a related note..............WHO THE FUCK IS BILLIE EILISH???

Never heard of her......or heard any of her songs........but this green-haired freak just won new artist of the year, album of the year, and record of the year.

New white flavor of the moment when it comes to singers. It’s best you not know bro. Her music is meh to me.

On a related note..............WHO THE FUCK IS BILLIE EILISH???

Never heard of her......or heard any of her songs........but this green-haired freak just won new artist of the year, album of the year, and record of the year.

i mean do you listen to teen age pop music? Shit ain’t for us

Americans place way too much importance into the Grammys. Considering everyone has the internet these days to find far more interesting and creative music, you still get people every year getting upset when a lazy, ignorant, irrelevant, unimaginative and uncreative baby boomer awards show screws up over and over.

why
do
you
keep
going
then
puff??

I really dont get these cats. All the rapport and relationships these black people have in the industry, why not put ya own money up, band together, create a committee of people you know and trust to come up with nominations and winners? Is it really this hard? Puff got a whole tv channel, air the shit on revolt or something. Stream it live on YT.

ANYTHING besides constantly seeking the approval of the grammys

Last edited:
why
do
you
keep
going
then
puff??

I really dont get these cats. All the rapport and relationships these black people have in the industry, why not put ya own money up, band together, create a committee of people you know and trust to come up with nominations and winners? Is it really this hard? Puff got a whole tv channel, air the shit on revolt or something. Stream it live on YT.

ANYTHING besides constantly seeing the approval of the grammys

Exactly.

Back