Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former GOP SC Gov. Nikki Haley Says Dylann Roof ‘Hijacked’ Confederate Flag: Was Seen As ‘Service, Sacrifice, Heritage’ Symbol Before Shooting

THIS.

Corporate control of our politics is the biggest issue today.

Washington doesn’t serve the people , it serves corporate interests.

Yep, that's why getting money out of politics is the most important issue there is, but unfortunately, it's not the one that gets attention.

Yep, that's why getting money out of politics is the most important issue there is, but unfortunately, it's not the one that gets attention.

Exactly.

There are actually two presidential candidates that have placed it at the top of their list and thoroughly proposed ways to address it.

But the media focuses on corporate Democrats like Joe Biden and Mayor Pete who act like it isn’t an issue and the public believes every word of it.

Hmm ...I wonder if enormous media corporations have a vested interest in pushing corporate Democrats and attacking Progressive Candidates.

Exactly.

There are actually two presidential candidates that have placed it at the top of their list and thoroughly proposed ways to address it.

But the media focuses on corporate Democrats like Joe Biden and Mayor Pete who act like it isn’t an issue and the public believes every word of it.

Hmm ...I wonder if enormous media corporations have a vested interest in pushing corporate Democrats and attacking Progressive Candidates.

Which two put it at the top of their list?

Which two put it at the top of their list?

They haven’t released an official list of priorities - I would guess #1 is tied with Climate Change as its an existential threat. But both Bernie and Warren have extensive plans to address it.

BERNIE

Key Points
  • Ban all corporate contributions to the Democratic Party Convention and all related committees, and as President he would be ban all corporate donations for inaugural events and cap individual donations at $500.
  • Abolish the now-worthless FEC and replace it with the Federal Election Administration, a true law enforcement agency originally proposed by former Senators John McCain and Russ Feingold.
  • Enacting mandatory public financing laws for all federal elections.
  • Updating and strengthen the Federal Election Campaign Act to return to a system of mandatory public funding for National Party Conventions.
  • Passing a Constitutional Amendment that makes clear that money is not speech and corporations are not people.

WARREN

My plan has has three parts:

• End the corrupt system of money for influence,
  • Expand disclosure of fundraising and spending, and
  • Put power back in the hands of the people.

You should read through the plans. They are pretty comprehensive

Nikki Haley sold out Charleston SC to Boeing, Boeing do what ever the fuck they want. Annex land and all, and if any politician gets buck. They just threaten to up and leave, added to that, they pay absolutely no state taxes. But..their employees do.

She made that move and dipped out

She is a political opportunist, take nothing she says as her own personal views
BMW did the same thing

Bitch been a bozo. I hated I was working for the state when she was in office.

Back