Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Georgia Sheriff's Deputy Brags About Beating Black Man While In Custody, FBI Says

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
Ex-GA deputy bragged to extremist group about beating Black man in custody, FBI says

Cody Richard Griggers, of Montrose, was fired last November after the FBI contacted the Wilkinson County Sheriff's office.

A former Middle Georgia sheriff’s deputy bragged in text messages with members of an alleged extremist group that he had beaten a Black person he arrested and planned to charge Black Georgians with felonies to keep them from voting, according to an FBI affidavit.

The ex-Wilkinson County deputy, Cody Richard Griggers, of Montrose, was fired last November after the FBI contacted the sheriff there about an investigation into illegal guns and their alleged ties to a California man said to have made violent political statements on Facebook.

Griggers, 28, a former Marine, pleaded guilty on Monday in federal court in Macon to one count of possession of an unregistered firearm, a crime the authorities discovered in their probe, which began last summer. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced in July.

In a text with the “Shadmo” group in August 2019, Griggers claimed to have used excessive force on a man in his custody.

“I beat the (expletive) out of a (racial slur) Saturday. (Expletive) tried to steal (a gun magazine) from the local gun store. ... Sheriff’s dept. said it looked like he fell,” the affidavit noted, quoting Griggers.

Griggers went on to write that the beating was for him “sweet stress relief.”

“It’s a sign of beautiful things to come,” he wrote, according to the affidavit. “Also I’m going to charge them with whatever felonies I can to take away their ability to vote.”

Griggers had worked as a deputy in Wilkinson County — which lies just east of Macon and has a population of about 9,000 people, about 40% of them Black — for just over a year, the sheriff said.

Full article:

I see this in another thread.

But this is white supremacy at its finest.

Charge a nigga with a felony to take away his rights to vote or even buy a firearm to protect themselves from these bitches.
And don't forget if/when that felon gets caught with a firearm, he/she is pretty much guaranteed to go back to prison on a gun charge and possibly be labeled a "violent felon" just for having it.

And don't forget if/when that felon gets caught with a firearm, he/she is pretty much guaranteed to go back to prison on a gun charge and possibly be labeled a "violent felon" just for having it.

It’s a dirty game they play

I just finished reading the article on another site. Apparently he was making all the shit up to impress the idiots he's in that extremist group with. Sherrif said there's no record of any arrest and dude wasn't even working with them then and there not a gun store near them. So dude got caught after the feds saw his texts in somebody else phone they was after. Idiot got himself caught up lying trying to impress his internet friends

Back