Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

SMH, regular life shit unfortunately..and it sucks, it makes you so mad when your race is used as a reason to not hire you or give you a fare shake. Sometimes you know off the rip. Man I interviewed for this job at Blackbaud which is like a IT firm for social cauSes and shit. Aced the first interview which was by phone. Had shorty laughing and upbeat and all of that. Second interview in person, two 20 something white girls..knew immediately when we locked eyes I wasn’t gone get it.

Me..I’m stubborn and vindictive..I had them bitches blushing and bubbling by the time I left. At the very least, when the interview ended..I could tell they was embarrassed and shamed knowing they were wasting my time. Cause I murdered that shit,but they knew they weren’t gonna hire my black ass. Matter fact as I left the building, I peep that I ain’t see one fucking black dude there.

And all the men were effeminate or neck beard type white boys. Shit can piss you off..good for him that he thinks he can make a case, don’t think it’s gone stick.

Back