Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Forbes names highest earning TikTokers and none of them are black

Wasn’t it already known Tik Tok wasn’t respecting or paying black creators like they were white creators? Didn’t they strike over it?

Did anyone read the article @HellCzar posted? The
D’Amelio family actually got a deal with Will Smiths production company.

IMO that’s a way bigger issue than a known racist app not paying its creators fairly.

Damn I get that it's business but its kinda fucked up that Will Smith company would sign a white family that actually steals their content from a black person.

You should have made this thread about Will Smith. How long everyone going to point to these racists companies as the problem and not our own as the problem? Will couldn’t sign a black tik tok star?

Good point and honestly we crazy for expecting celebrities to really be as down as we want them to be. Hov and Beyoncé are one example

I also wouldn’t call it stealing exactly. Because the app is designed for it. Folks were mad she didn’t tag the girl when she did the dance.

She just go mad popular for doing the dance and folks started following her. And liking all the dumb videos she does. A ton of creators got their followers up for doing the dance.

They lame asses just turned it to more stuff so folks following them.

You should have made this thread about Will Smith. How long everyone going to point to these racists companies as the problem and not our own as the problem? Will couldn’t sign a black tik tok star?
I don’t expect celebs to do anything or be down with anything.. most celebs are coons and want to be accepted..
So if that's the case why should the thread be about Will Smith if you expect nothing of celebs? Usher could've signed a jit but signed beiber, same with akon and lady gaga, nothing wrong with black celebs making money off of these cacs cause I'm sure they're giving other black people opportunities too. For example look at the cast for the fresh prince revamp.

All that shit is besides the point. They were still gonna eat. The issue is how do black people figure out how to profit the most off their own shit when people love seeing white faces do black things.

Wasn’t it already known Tik Tok wasn’t respecting or paying black creators like they were white creators? Didn’t they strike over it?

Did anyone read the article @HellCzar posted? The
D’Amelio family actually got a deal with Will Smiths production company.

IMO that’s a way bigger issue than a known racist app not paying its creators fairly.
I didn’t read it

These girls didn’t make their money off TikTok.

Hollister,Hulu,Snapchat,Will Smith is where 99% of the money came from.

I was just saying if he should be upset with anyone it should be Will. Will is the one who signed a white TikTok star who claim to fame was stealing from a little black girl.

To answer your question how do black folks profit off their own shit… probably by someone like Will Smith not signing the thief stealing our shit..he could have signed the originator..just a suggestion tho..
Will signed her cause of her followers I'm sure of it. I have no problem with will making money off of her cause somebody else was gonna do it anyway. The other one on netflix and she got less followers.

So no I don't blame them making money on Will lol

I'm sure they make some type of money from tik tok The problem is them little thieving bitches stealing shit and the exposure being bigger than the originators in the first place. Cut that shit off from root or make em give a percentage to creators like Jalaiah Harmon when their stuff starts taking off monetarily when infidels use it.

Will signed her cause of her followers I'm sure of it. I have no problem with will making money off of her cause somebody else was gonna do it anyway. The other one on netflix and she got less followers.

So no I don't blame them making money on Will lol

I'm sure they make some type of money from tik tok The problem is them little thieving bitches stealing shit and the exposure being bigger than the originators in the first place. Cut that shit off from root or make em give a percentage to creators like Jalaiah Harmon when their stuff starts taking off monetarily when infidels use it.
Hmmmm
Will making money off a white person and paying them a fraction
Vs
Will making money off a black person and paying them a fraction.

interesting dynamic

Hmmmm
Will making money off a white person and paying them a fraction
Vs
Will making money off a black person and paying them a fraction.

interesting dynamic

What????

The person that created the dance dont have millions of followers and folks all over their pages even though everybody knows who made the dance.

Will would make significant less money if money is even to be made of the originator of the dance. She still out there making videos and folks aint all over her pages.

Bottom line is one has MILLIONS of followers and can be used to promote items and the other dont.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
What????

The person that created the dance dont have millions of followers and folks all over their pages even though everybody knows who made the dance.

Will would make significant less money if money is even to be made of the originator of the dance. She still out there making videos and folks aint all over her pages.

Bottom line is one has MILLIONS of followers and can be used to promote items and the other dont.
All business is not good business.

Or Will could have put the originator in all his viral videos he was doing. He could have used his weight and his audience to build her up. He could have put her in position to get them brand endorsements and then signed her to his production company like he did the other girl.

But that would make sense. That would show community building. Niggas ain’t really with that.
I get that.

hes rewarding the thief and overlooking his own.
The originator can come up with something else and take their rightful place along side will. I get that.

All business is not good business.

Why is the creator not big as the other girl?

Everybody know exactly who she is.

All this not good business is irrelevant in this situation. The creator been on talk shows and everything and folks still dont cling to her page no where the same way they do for palm people. The girl did it big in dance and is a dancer. Its hard to market a dancer

I get that.

hes rewarding the thief and overlooking his own.
The originator can come up with something else and take their rightful place along side will. I get that.

Again thief is not the word. The app is designed to do videos like that. The issue is when the palm girl first did the dance she didnt @ the girl that created

I got the them girls blocked on my account though lol.

I dont want to see anything from them lol

Again thief is not the word. The app is designed to do videos like that. The issue is when the palm girl first did the dance she didnt @ the girl that created
Eminem got big using master ace style.
Gave credit and kept it moving.

at least give a head nod if you using some shit.
Becky acted like she was the creator. And used white tears to lessen the backlash.
But sure……I guess your point can mean something.

Back