Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Forbes names highest earning TikTokers and none of them are black

The girl who started the dance has a ton of followers at 2.9 million and 40.4 million likes
The white girl has 134.4 million followers and 10.5 billion likes

As time went on unfortunately the creator of the dance got less and less views with her content (still gets a ton). And hopefully she turning those view into money with promotions for brands or her own brands.

But the white girl still getting millions of views on her post. Hell her riri ass just got 12 million on on video she only walked up to the camera and took a sip of a drink while promoting some clothes. Shit becomes a numbers game after a while.

I

Eminem got big using master ace style.
Gave credit and kept it moving.

at least give a head nod if you using some shit.
Becky acted like she was the creator. And used white tears to lessen the backlash.
But sure……I guess your point can mean something.

She shouted her out it was late. but these are kids bruh.

But if we keeping it real……all I hear is white is profitable no matter where it came from.

we lost out here

It’s crazy we don’t even celebrate each other the way other celebrate their own for mimicking us.

Explain according to this situation.
For me this is about some other shit. I’m not coming at you,
It’s so many ways this should have went.

don’t care if sis is a dancer…shit I love me some misty copeland.
If niggas out here marketing black men dancing naked in jail with they ass out…..or sliding down a pole to hell and selling blood in a sneaker

we can’t market a young black girl who birthed this Becky? We can’t support her as a community?

like I said I’m not coming at you @Dwayne
But shit like this needs to stop

If niggas out here marketing black men dancing naked in jail with they ass out…..or sliding down a pole to hell and selling blood in a sneaker

we can’t market a young black girl who birthed this Becky? We can’t support her as a community?

Where you messing up is the white girl is not a dancer. She is just a social media influencer

I’m trying figure out who is against what you said

I know that.
that don’t mean you steal shit. They could work together.

Literally millions of folks did the dance. She just one of the few that got a lot followers from doing it.

Not sure what you mean. She wasn’t no big star at that time

Back