Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Forbes names highest earning TikTokers and none of them are black

Just because the top earning TikTokers arent black doesnt mean there aren't any making big money.

It's better that they aren't on there so they can stay lowkey and continue to make big bank on the low.
Nah. Idc about these people or the app but the fact that the supposed top earners are making money off of black culture when the original creators are right there on the same app, is a problem.

Ain't nothing gonna be done because maybe negros are just used to this shit by now.

I know that Addison chick did the dance but she just basically be doing stuff with revealing clothes.

That’s how her ass blew up. She blocked on my FYP

But fuck those two sisters. They the worse.

What about that black dude that don’t say nothing?
You mean Khaby Lame?
hack-khaby.gif

I think he has like 3 million followers less than Charlie D'emilio (the top earner) but wasn't on the list either. I gotta find this video on facebook where a dude was talking about it. Plus I think he lost followers/money last year doing an anti-racist tiktok

Nah. Idc about these people or the app but the fact that the supposed top earners are making money off of black culture when the original creators are right there on the same app, is a problem.

Ain't nothing gonna be done because maybe negros are just used to this shit by now.

Nothing can be done about it really. White people tend to be the ones that spend the most money on shit like this. What can you do to change the fact that they like black culture coming from black people but love black culture coming from white people? Nothing.

The issue isn't so much that the black creators need to be making more money from TikTok. Instead, those black creators should be finding a way to get money from the people biting their shit. When those black chicks went on strike and stopped making content for a while. The white chicks almost lost their minds. At that point, the black chicks should have agreed to let the white chicks run with the biting but for a fee.

You mean Khaby Lame?
hack-khaby.gif

I think he has like 3 million followers less than Charlie D'emilio (the top earner) but wasn't on the list either. I gotta find this video on facebook where a dude was talking about it. Plus I think he lost followers/money last year doing an anti-racist tiktok

Him having so many followers for doing absolutely nothing is crazy to me

You mean Khaby Lame?
hack-khaby.gif

That’s crazy to lose followers because you want to stop racism.
That speaks a lot to how people really feel when they not close to you.

That’s crazy to lose followers because you want to stop racism.
That speaks a lot to how people really feel when they not close to you.
Is there an article on that cause that sounds hilarious. We'll follow you as long as you don't point out reality lol

Is there an article on that cause that sounds hilarious. We'll follow you as long as you don't point out reality lol

The chick that has the most followers had BLM as her picture for over a year.

It says it happened on IG

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
yea this might be a lie cause ive seen shit saying that dude is the highest paid tik toker
He's not. Them white chicks are getting sponsorships, tv deals, movie deals, record deals, partnerships with streaming companies, etc. Heck I think in all of college sports Olivia Dunne got the highest if not one of the highest amount of NIL deals. A gymnast. Not some #1 draft pick QB or anything, but a gymnast

The chick that has the most followers had BLM as her picture for over a year.

It says it happened on IG

Trill shit from him. He ain't dumb either as soon as them racist cacs started unfollowing him, even tho he told em they could fuck off, his next post was a lil sick white girl. Reeled them hoes right back in.

Some shit definitely should be done.

When those black chicks went on strike and stopped making content for a while. The white chicks almost lost their minds
Like more of the above.

The more these cacs take and unfollow blatantly showing us who they are, you got negros like fit and something or other, that will insult their own kind and act like the world is fair. Talkm bout "we diss everybody"

This shit is off balanced man.

Last edited:
Back