Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the Love of Germs

ImaInfluenza

Bounce like my checks did, back in da day
Im losing hope that the female Germs exist

Or am I looking at this the wrong way?
Should i be looking for the polar opposite of what would be the female Germz?

What would she look like, sound like, think like?

Help me ABW family

652-6529495_167kib-560x943-animated-sad-frog-sad-frog-hd.jpg

Help be refine my search for love

You never want to meet someone just like you. It is alright if they have similar interest but having the same personality leads to problems. That is why opposites attract. Gives you a look from a different perspective

You're way too impatient.

If she's out there it's worth waiting for.

Especially considering that the odds that the circumstances that have to come together for you to be satisfied that the meeting is genuine are somewhere in the billions.....

You'd be extremely lucky if you met her in the next 35 years b

Ion need encouragement, I need an idea of who she might be
She prolly live in Germany or Ireland, maybe Belize.... Madagascar...Ghana....the Dominican republic.... Like..... There's a good chance she's not on tinder or around the corner from you....

Get out... Travel the world.... Do casual stuff and happen to bump into her....

She’s out there

Just need to be in places of interest for yourself and find a woman there

I’d think you would love caramel kitten since she’s goofy

She’s out there

Just need to be in places of interest for yourself and find a woman there

I’d think you would love caramel kitten since she’s goofy
Ion know who that is, I googled her but all that's coming up is twerking vids

1*SMVDLCQCpTEZ9KQ65xgxSg.jpeg

Go find her and shoot ya shot.

2 of you can't exist in the same place at once. Based off the past post you have made about yourself, you don't like people and like your space. You don't seem to be that empathetic to other people's emotions or maybe you are confused by them. I believe you said you are selfish at times but correct me if I'm wrong. You don't like to go to places to socialize. You like for a convo to be sparked up organically. Now ask your self, is that the kind of lady you really want? How would you find a person that doesn't speak to other people, that doesnt go to social places, that wants the meet up or convo to happen organically but won't put in the effort to make that meeting or convo happen? Don't wait for opportunity, seek it out. If y'all both waiting for opportunity, most likely you both will miss each other.

Back