Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the Love of Germs

2 of you can't exist in the same place at once. Based off the past post you have made about yourself, you don't like people and like your space. You don't seem to be that empathetic to other people's emotions or maybe you are confused by them. I believe you said you are selfish at times but correct me if I'm wrong. You don't like to go to places to socialize. You like for a convo to be sparked up organically. Now ask your self, is that the kind of lady you really want? How would you find a person that doesn't speak to other people, that doesnt go to social places, that wants the meet up or convo to happen organically but won't put in the effort to make that meeting or convo happen? Don't wait for opportunity, seek it out. If y'all both waiting for opportunity, most likely you both will miss each other.
That's really good insight, I appreciate the post

Awww friend you’ll find a lady who is a good match. You have to be patient and put yourself out there.

Damn, moved your thread into the abyss. You won't be getting anymore answers to your question
Fam, you could've added to the convo instead of this divisive attack

People gonna have to start putting threads where they belong

I'm not gonna keep being a thread maid.

He know what hes doing
I know I'm putting it in the section where it belongs

But I'ma try to help you out.

If it's true that you're separated or divorced, I really think you should focus on you and your kids for the moment being

I know from first hand that you immediately wanna get back out there but need to just focus on exactly what you want at this point in the life from a mate

Fam, you could've added to the convo instead of this divisive attack

People gonna have to start putting threads where they belong

I'm not gonna keep being a thread maid.
I made about 4 post giving him suggestions on the first page. After thread moved, convo pretty much stopped. I get why you moved it. I'm not even hating that. So I'm not attacking. I thought it was funny. Just getting my joke off. But facts are facts. Won't get much traffic in this column.

she on shawt time right now big homie, dont trip

post up in the county jail parking lot around 11:30-midnight

roll the windows down so they can see it aint no kids or no women in there

i KNOW you know to have them honey bbq wings AND them menthols on deck....fuck around and have that heat blowing and let that chicken wave hit the air???

:ghost:

you're welcome my nigga

tenor.gif

I'm saying brah

For all intents and purposes, and I'm exaggerating

Y'all broke up on Friday, you out there back in the game by Monday
I can see how it can look that way, its window shopping

images.jpeg

I got everything under control

Back