Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food pics.

Them damn allergies must suck

I dont eat crab often mainly just a cake every now and then. But I will fuck up some shrimp

@King Freeman. I tried it with sausage, egg, and cheese. I think I should have dipped it in more egg but it's good af

View attachment 316432

Why would you put egg inside something you were dipping in egg?

Just like a kanye fan. Had to do some extra shit.

But with the sugar in spaghetti and ice in cereal I see this is a pattern of line stepping that is habitual.

Expect me.

Why would you put egg inside something you were dipping in egg?

Just like a kanye fan. Had to do some extra shit.

But with the sugar in spaghetti and ice in cereal I see this is a pattern of line stepping that is habitual.

Expect me.
Double the protein you goober

Nah B.... @Chicity and @Inori clownin’ me for some less than stellar fish and grits that I posted...evidently I took tha pic too soon after adding tha cheese and didn’t give it enough time to melt...and I didn’t go to my local stream, pond, fishin’ nook to catch my own trout and post it up...instead I chose to use some Sam’s Club perfectly breaded flounder filets instead

But as someone who’s looked at as 1 of tha posters who post good looking food and I understand these niggaz feeling like my plate wasn’t up to standards

Do me a favor tho homie....search @Chicity ‘s food pic posts and get back to me...I’ll wait

:hahaha:
Lmao fam just knew he was gon kill em with the filet-o-fish huh

Sadder
Denna
Bitch

Back