Welcome To aBlackWeb

Folding clothes vs Leaving clothes in the dryer.

??

• Total voters
I dump them all on my bed and sleep beside my mountain of clothes. Then just take what I want as I need em.

cant stand folks that dont finish the laundry

i gotta start the week with everything clean, and folded or hung up

nah im not gonna wear the same shit but i dont like doing laundry thru the week or looking at baskets in the bedroom

cant stand folks that dont finish the laundry

i gotta start the week with everything clean, and folded or hung up

nah im not gonna wear the same shit but i dont like doing laundry thru the week or looking at baskets in the bedroom

You have the same “wash day” every week?

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I wash everything over the weekend....the kids know to gather all their shit up on saturday and put it in the laundry room

im swapping sheets and washing the little bathroom rugs too

So somewhat systematic

My shit chaotic, if I need a certain pair of pants on Thursday I’ll do a load Wed night and leave the clean pile of clothes sitting somewhere for weeks

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
yeah i told ya'll in the creature of habit thread my shit is always mapped out

the reason I do the laundry is because im crazy and situational awareness is everything, right? lol

so lets say its Sunday evening, you forgot to do laundry so you gotta do what you can real quick.....we got work, school, everything about to be back in motion

what would you wash? the fucking color clothes right??? thats the only right answer right??? lmao

if i leave it in other hands i might get up monday morning and its 3 towels, 2 socks that dont go together, one uniform shirt, and some overalls in the dryer....and thats just not a good start to the week

Having laundry all strewn about is like not having meals prepped for the work weak and just eating whatever. Can't do it, the lack of stability disgusts me.

In a way it’s like I can’t let myself give in

What if I get locked into a routine of folding and putting up clothes that sticks for life? I’ll never get those hours back, just to avoid some temporary clutter.

Downside of having a family of 5 is all the washing and folding.

If it’s up to me. I’ll just put it in the drawer unfolded.

My wife folds but shit always end up messed up in the drawer anyways

What if I get locked into a routine of folding and putting up clothes that sticks for life? I’ll never get those hours back, just to avoid some temporary clutter.

lol i hear you.....to each his own.....i literally cant do it

i'll zip around the whole house getting everything done and THEN i can kick my feet up and chill

thats just always been me....house is out of order, im out of order

its starting to get that way with the cars...im really not in a good mood when they're not clean

with the recent weather i've been wearing black hoodies for like 3 weeks straight :Will:

Last edited:

I'm really trying to understand this...

I do laundry on the weekends too, but it's a multitask type thing and not strictly laundry. You could fold while watching a movie or whatever show you catching up on.

Back