Welcome To aBlackWeb

Folding clothes vs Leaving clothes in the dryer.

??

• Total voters

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Do you fold and put up your clothes fresh out of the dryer or do you leave them in the dryer and pick from the dryer all week?

My laundromat is across the street so leaving them in the dryer isn't an option.

I've been folding my clothes since junior high. And I don't mind ironing them either.

I know people that don't know how to do laundry so they throw their clothes away and buy new ones.

I hate folding clothes. leave that shit and iron them as you need it at a later date....unless company is coming over or somethin lol.

Cosign the @Rubato leaving a pile of clothes somewhere else method

I'll wash and try and fold after they come out the dryer but some time I'll put em back in the basket and pull from there as needed

This.

When i lived in an apartment soon as I finished they was folded. Now I got my own washer & dryer I still take em out when they done but they might not get folded til a day or 2 later.

This.

When i lived in an apartment soon as I finished they was folded. Now I got my own washer & dryer I still take em out when they done but they might not get folded til a day or 2 later.
I had a connection in my condo and still left them in the dryer or on my bed.

now I fold them.

It depends, if I’m washing on a work day they’ll have to wait. If I’m washing on an off day, I just go ahead and fold them as I wash and dry.

Back