Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida rapper Spotemgottem has been hospitalized following a drive-by shooting

Honestly that's a dumbass name for a street rapper cause this the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title
Crazy that such a violent song was a tik tok favorite.
Reminds me of country grammar back in the days
Just prove influencers power. A stupid dance can make any song pop.

My man's was more mad about the rotors than the bullet holes, paint, and vin
His stupid ass doesnt know that steel brakes will get a lil surface rust on them, if you car sits in the rain for a few days and it isnt driven. Then again, we're talking about a guy whos charger got stolen, painted, shot up & crashed in another state...and he still wants it back for some reason. Everyone I know including me, would of got the insurance check and just got a new one not full of bullet holes and blood.

His stupid ass doesnt know that steel brakes will get a lil surface rust on them, if you car sits in the rain for a few days and it isnt driven. Then again, we're talking about a guy whos charger got stolen, painted, shot up & crashed in another state...and he still wants it back for some reason. Everyone I know including me, would of got the insurance check and just got a new one not full of bullet holes and blood.

Probably doesn't even have insurance.

Probably doesn't even have insurance.
You know i thought that for a sec, but because its a new or newish 392, i figured theres no way he could not afford to have insurance. But then again this is America, and I seen niggas wearing all designer everything, while wearing icy chains get into old cars/cheap cars...

Spotem disrespect dead black people in his songs he's apart of the problem we shouldn't care if his ass gets checked out.

Back