Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Flex your tool collection....

No tools lately....not really motivated to add any more until i got a clean, organized space for em....which will probably be the next house lol

Just got a bad ass flashlight tho....there's a country ass story behind it 😅

View attachment 527233View attachment 527238

I guess ya'll didnt gaf about my washed country flashlight story....ima tell it anyway

I was outside sippin one night with the country white homie and he was like ay lets shoot some racoons....im like its kinda late but fuck it lets go

i go get my old ass single action .410 and he pulls out an assault style .22lr with grips and a suppressor on the mf.....strike one 😒

so we're out in the trees a lil ways and we're looking around....let off a shot or two at some squirrels but we're still just drinkin and talking shit...we start heading back and by this time my wife is coming out to see what we're doing....we all stand out there for a lil bit and of course she likes this bad ass gun he's got and wants one now...strike two 😡

anyway we start hearing shit in the woods behind us and turn around but we cant see shit.....but im a man that prepares for shit like this.....i already had my flashlight on me...i pulled it out and shined it in the direction of the noise and it did pretty good i'd say.......until buddy pulled out his streamlight.....you woulda thought this mf took the sun out his pocket.....i mean lit up a whole area around us bright af...couldnt even see my light no more 🙄

i yelled at my old lady (jokingly) that I needed a bigger better flashlight and I was sick of the slight...so she shows up with this a few days later lol

made sure she got the biggest one...shits got a charging dock that screws to the wall.....I guess i gotta start gettin this gun built

I guess ya'll didnt gaf about my washed country flashlight story....ima tell it anyway

I was outside sippin one night with the country white homie and he was like ay lets shoot some racoons....im like its kinda late but fuck it lets go

i go get my old ass single action .410 and he pulls out an assault style .22lr with grips and a suppressor on the mf.....strike one 😒

so we're out in the trees a lil ways and we're looking around....let off a shot or two at some squirrels but we're still just drinkin and talking shit...we start heading back and by this time my wife is coming out to see what we're doing....we all stand out there for a lil bit and of course she likes this bad ass gun he's got and wants one now...strike two 😡

anyway we start hearing shit in the woods behind us and turn around but we cant see shit.....but im a man that prepares for shit like this.....i already had my flashlight on me...i pulled it out and shined it in the direction of the noise and it did pretty good i'd say.......until buddy pulled out his streamlight.....you woulda thought this mf took the sun out his pocket.....i mean lit up a whole area around us bright af...couldnt even see my light no more 🙄

i yelled at my old lady (jokingly) that I needed a bigger better flashlight and I was sick of the slight...so she shows up with this a few days later lol

made sure she got the biggest one...shits got a charging dock that screws to the wall.....I guess i gotta start gettin this gun built
You reaaaal trusting of a drunk white boy shooting guns in the woods with his nigga friend...

tenor.gif

You reaaaal trusting of a drunk white boy shooting guns in the woods with his nigga friend...

tenor.gif

Lets say he did decide to shoot me on my own property for some dumbass reason...he'd be on camera coming and going

We all good tho....his fam is old friends with my wifes fam

Oh and he's half Mexican lol...mama's side

Big ole redneck nacho he's funny as hell 🤣

Back