Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Flatbush Misdemeanors (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Dan gotta kick Kevin out for the bullshit with Drew, can't be taking the side of a nigga that's constantly threatening to kill you

WhisperedCooperativeGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

Watching

We went through so much cuz he spilled some lean...

Lol at the training day-ish teacher scene

Tbh i died laughing when drew shot the dude. Dunno how tf that guy is awake taking Xanax like ifs candy. Unless he's on a low ass dose. I understand people can build tolerance but they don't look as healthy as him if their tolerance is that high.

This show has gotten better and better. I really like it. Hopefully it gets more seasons.

I hope so too. I really like this show.

But knowing showtime, it's a toss up. The fact that it's getting basically getting zero mainstream buzz ain't a good sign.

Last edited:
I hope so too. I really like this show.

But knowing showtime, it's a toss up. The fact that getting basically getting zero mainstream buzz ain't a good sign.
Yeah, i can literally find hardly any info on this show from a google search besides a few interviews from the main characters. No viewership, no wiki article page, no nothing.

Meanwhile Showtime been promoting the hell out their new lesbian drama they got coming. Damn shame.

My hope is if this show dont work out on Showtime, then when/if it gets canceled, it can get picked up by another network. Some exec out there HAS to see how dope this show is.

Yeah, i can literally find hardly any info on this show from a google search besides a few interviews from the main characters. No viewership, no wiki article page, no nothing.

Meanwhile Showtime been promoting the hell out their new lesbian drama they got coming. Damn shame.

My hope is if this show dont work out on Showtime, then when/if it gets canceled, it can get picked up by another network. Some exec out there HAS to see how dope this show is.
Lawd.... Immediately after i typed up this reply I went on to reddit to find a Flatbushmisdemeanor subreddit. There was one.. 40 members /cry

Yea. Have the 2 main characters even been on that showtime desus and mero show?

Yea. Have the 2 main characters even been on that showtime desus and mero show?
Nah i dont think so, i havent seen them since their move to showtime though.

Whats even crazier is on the Showtime official Youtube channel, theres a few promo vids uploaded about 2months ago. These vids have well over 100k views.

Then once the show debuted, Showtime would upload clips of each episode as a kind of Promo. All of those vids have below 20k views. They released the full first episode on youtube and that shit only has 34k views when the trailer has over 2million views.

Maaaaan i really hope they continue this show. They did kind of end it on not so much a cliffhanger, but something that could be the end of that story. Definitely want more though. Co sign at dans step dad being hilarious though and lmfao at him volunteering his cousin to move onto the couch. Every side character in this show was hilarious. Drew, the step dad, dans mom, kevs boss at the kitchen, drews friend he hung with eating the wings. Hope they get the chance to give those characters more screen time. Lot of dope comedians in this.

Back