Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Flatbush Misdemeanors (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Eh yo. None of my real talk peeps fuckin w this?

4 episodes in, this shit is hilarious

I been meaning to make this thread. I fuk wit it.

Wee-Bay killing it. They need to show more of his crew. Cuz that's always playing PS and barely paying attention, was funny as shit to me. šŸ˜‚

The latino dude (other main character) got a white mama....she funny af

Her and the blk bf gotta be the most awkward couple on TV rn lol

Just finished first episode. This shit is dope af. Perfect show for showtime now that shameless is done.

I fucking died when Kev left Drew's house and drew checks his ID and is like "Oh thats why! This dude a fucking VIRGO"

I cant believe how little promotion there is for this show. Doesnt have a FB page, dont even got a wiki page. Showtime should be pushing tf out of this show.

Eh, its a "niche" show starring a virtually unknown Puerto Rican and a black dude. I think they both got their start doin you tube videos.

The show really has zero buzz.

I love the show. But still wouldnt be surprised if it go cancelled after 1 season.

Eh, its a "niche" show starring a virtually unknown Puerto Rican and a black dude. I think they both got their start doin you tube videos.

The show really has zero buzz.

I love the show. But still wouldnt be surprised if it go cancelled after 1 season.

Nah, fuk all that.

GOT didn't have a who's who of Hollywood stars when that show started. But it was promoted.

Other than Starz, them networks rarely promote the predominantly black shows.

Back