Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

Stay away from me all you filthy animals

I’m bout to be wrapped up in a Saran Wrap body suit like booty call at the Texaco

Hilarious thread for all the wrong reasons.

I just got a hey bighead text :hahaha:

By percentages I think ima take my chances and respond😆

Stay up all you single heathens. On top of everything else, now ya'll got to worry about possibly looking like The Fly for a few after giving a date a hug at the end of the night. Shit is crazy.

LMAO @ married folks thinking they are safe from this

it'd be a terrible thing for a spouse to contract this just going to the grocery store...........at least that's the story they gon tell the husband/wife when it spreads in the house:icu:

LMAO @ married folks thinking they are safe from this

it'd be a terrible thing for a spouse to contract this just going to the grocery store...........at least that's the story they gon tell the husband/wife when it spreads in the house:icu:

lol @ you thinking that every married couple is cheating on each other. If that's what you gotta tell yourself chief...

lol @ you thinking that every married couple is cheating on each other. If that's what you gotta tell yourself chief...

LOL @ u thinking that I even implied that I think every married couple is cheating on each other

but it just seems like the hit dog always hollers for some reason 😖

based on the way this shit spreads, someone could actually get it from going to the grocery store

it's just funny cuz even if u don't believe ur spouse would cheat, u would still raise an eyebrow if ur wife started sprouting bumps from this shit

to say otherwise is just being disingenuous

So basically it’s a man’s disease, since they not asking gay/bi women to change anything

LOL @ u thinking that I even implied that I think every married couple is cheating on each other

but it just seems like the hit dog always hollers for some reason 😖

based on the way this shit spreads, someone could actually get it from going to the grocery store

it's just funny cuz even if u don't believe ur spouse would cheat, u would still raise an eyebrow if ur wife started sprouting bumps from this shit

to say otherwise is just being disingenuous

Blah blah blah But in the serious note, it seems pretty hard to get. From my understanding, actual physical contact is the most likely way. It can transfer through saliva droplets, but only relatively large ones, so you have to be pretty close to someone to catch it that way.

Back