Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the Georgia woman in question said that she caught monkeypox from touching money and touching her face.

Y’all stay safe.
Whether she's lying because she's embarrassed about being sexual with someone who had it or she really did get it just from touching some money...

Definitely keep your distances and be careful about what you're touching

Blah blah blah But in the serious note, it seems pretty hard to get. From my understanding, actual physical contact is the most likely way. It can transfer through saliva droplets, but only relatively large ones, so you have to be pretty close to someone to catch it that way.

oh.....so now it's just blah blah blah chief :icu:

She said she hasn’t done anything sexual with anybody

here’s the news clip

Oh, OK.

So she’s more or less speculating how she may have contracted it.

I was thinking it seemed kinda odd that she would know for sure she got it by handling money and then touching her face.

Oh, OK.

So she’s more or less speculating how she may have contracted it.

I was thinking it seemed kinda odd that she would know for sure she got it by handling money and then touching her face.

Odd how? If she wasnt kissing on or fuckin on anyone recently.. one would think that's how she arrived at her conclusion

Odd how? If she wasnt kissing on or fuckin on anyone recently.. one would think that's how she arrived at her conclusion
I read somewhere in this thread that you can also contract it from surfaces.

I was just curious why she pinpointed the money scenario.

But, now it seems she was just speculating.

That pretty much clears it up for me.

Maybe..........just maybe.............all of those things could be true.

Maybe.

View attachment 893176

Just watch how they spin this over the next few months and try to change the narrative.

Then ask yourself if it's not possible.

View attachment 893183
There is not one special group involved in conspiracies.
There's thousands of different groups creating their own conspiracies at the same time. Some are even conflicting or competing to be the top conspiracy in that space

So basically it’s a man’s disease, since they not asking gay/bi women to change anything

Bruh... unless men and women are from a vastly different species from each other or gay men and straight men are biologically different.. that distinction is about as useful as calling corona the china virus. Like... maybe now isn't the time to be playing the blame game when we should be trying to contain and eradicate this shit.

Bruh... unless men and women are from a vastly different species from each other or gay men and straight men are biologically different.. that distinction is about as useful as calling corona the china virus. Like... maybe now isn't the time to be playing the blame game when we should be trying to contain and eradicate this shit.

Gay men are more promiscuous so they are an at risk group

It kinda reads like they afraid to say it lives in men’s butts (nh)

Back