Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

yall can keep your covid, monkeypox, chimpanzee acne, moosebumps and blue waffles.

invisible_man.jpg

200.gif

It's transmissible on surfaces

just read that earlier today.

Think about it for a sec. Muhfucka got "da pox" and goes to gas up at the pump with his bare hand, touching the pin pad and everything. You pull up right after that person and use the same pump bare handed. Few weeks later you got bumps and scabs and shit.

Grocery carts, food items in the store, freezer doors, and self checkout all gonna be breeding grounds for this shit.

bunch of bullshit

Facts. Bunch of facts.

You people just get in your feelings when the facts about the liberal/social justice warrior non-sense you support get revealed. Don't know if you a dem. or rep., but you sure is democrat minded. What's finna happen in the next few minutes is I'm finna drop these facts, then dismiss you in this thread. You can reply a thousand times and cry all you want, but I won't respond to much of it, if any of it. That response you gave is very typical of you people.

What we do know is there was always a link b/w gays and that monster. Heck even the name of it "Grid/gay-related immune deficiency" said a lot. Even the media at the time was sure it was a gay plague.

GRID 1.PNG

lol ayo I swear that nigga believe every stereotype from the 80s. How is it a gay disease like wtf

Gay Leader - Aids - Grid - HIV.PNG

Kind of like how gays and politics was involved w/ them getting removed from the DSM (mental illness). It wasn't all scientific.
APA vs NGTF - National Gay Task Force - Gittings.PNG

NGTF - Wests Encyclopedia of American Law.PNG

The name got changed to aids shortly after, but many don't care to understand it was gays and politics involved with this.

Same thang gays did to the APA. Politics. That's been documented too, no use in posting them shots.

All you finna do is deny it, lie about it, and cry about it that gays ain't had nothing to do w/ the change from grid to aids.

In fact, this is why gays led the forefront to have it decriminalized to transfer the monster between partners and requested these kinds of rights since the 90's.

Democrats. Typical.

WEDNESDAY, FEB 8 2017

iu

Bill Aims To Decriminalize HIV Transmission

Currently, it’s a felony offense to expose another person to HIV through unprotected sexual activity, but the legislation would lower that to a misdemeanor. “Having HIV does not make you a criminal and we shouldn’t be singling out HIV among all infectious diseases for harsher treatment,” said State Sen. Scott Wiener, a co-author of the bill.

KPCC: California Senator Moves To Rewrite State's HIV Transmission Laws A bill introduced in California this week aims to cut back on laws that criminalize the transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus, HIV. Authors and supporters of the bill — titled SB 239 — argue the current laws around transmission of the virus are outdated, unfairly target HIV positive people and need to be "modernized." If enacted, the bill would put the transmission of HIV on par with the transmission of other serious communicable diseases, according to the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California. (Bloom, 2/

Attachments

• Gay Leader - Aids - Grid - HIV.PNG
    Gay Leader - Aids - Grid - HIV.PNG
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
Facts. Bunch of facts.

You people just get in your feelings when the facts about the liberal/social justice warrior non-sense you support get revealed. Don't know if you a dem. or rep., but you sure is democrat minded. What's finna happen in the next few minutes is I'm finna drop these facts, then dismiss you in this thread. You can reply a thousand times and cry all you want, but I won't respond to much of it, if any of it. That response you gave is very typical of you people.

View attachment 898671

View attachment 898703

View attachment 898680

View attachment 898674

Same thang gays did to the APA. Politics. That's been documented too, no use in posting them shots.

All you finna do is deny it, lie about it, and cry about it that gays ain't had nothing to do w/ the change from grid to aids.

Democrats. Typical.

WEDNESDAY, FEB 8 2017

iu

Bill Aims To Decriminalize HIV Transmission

Currently, it’s a felony offense to expose another person to HIV through unprotected sexual activity, but the legislation would lower that to a misdemeanor. “Having HIV does not make you a criminal and we shouldn’t be singling out HIV among all infectious diseases for harsher treatment,” said State Sen. Scott Wiener, a co-author of the bill.

KPCC: California Senator Moves To Rewrite State's HIV Transmission Laws A bill introduced in California this week aims to cut back on laws that criminalize the transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus, HIV. Authors and supporters of the bill — titled SB 239 — argue the current laws around transmission of the virus are outdated, unfairly target HIV positive people and need to be "modernized." If enacted, the bill would put the transmission of HIV on par with the transmission of other serious communicable diseases, according to the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California. (Bloom, 2/

Damn... money pulled out aaaaaaaaall the references like I used to do.

Damn... money pulled out aaaaaaaaall the references like I used to do.

Nah there's more I didn't post.

Da hilarious part of all this is @HellCzar could've looked this nonsense up before replying.

Over there actin' like ain't got no access to Amazon, Ebay, or Youtube.

Homosexuality till' this day is still a mental illness/disorder. Those people just drunk the kool-aid and when you correct them, they retort by calling facts bullshyt. Those people got a lot to learn about issues like this. Smh.

Nah there's more I didn't post.

Da hilarious part of all this is @HellCzar could've looked this nonsense up before replying.

Over there actin' like ain't got no access to Amazon, Ebay, or Youtube.

Homosexuality till' this day is still a mental illness/disorder. Those people just drunk the kool-aid and when you correct them, they retort by calling facts bullshyt. Those people got a lot to learn about issues like this. Smh.

bruh I don’t think any of that is legit but not even gonna lie I read like the first part and skipped the rest. If you think it came from gays and being gay is a mental illness cause in the 1950s then cool

Monkeypox spreads in a few ways.

• Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact, including:
    • Direct contact with monkeypox rash, scabs, or body fluids from a person with monkeypox.
    • Touching objects, fabrics (clothing, bedding, or towels), and surfaces that have been used by someone with monkeypox.
    • Contact with respiratory secretions.
  • This direct contact can happen during intimate contact, including:
    • Oral, anal, and vaginal sex or touching the genitals (penis, testicles, labia, and vagina) or anus (butthole) of a person with monkeypox.
    • Hugging, massage, and kissing.
    • Prolonged face-to-face contact.
    • Touching fabrics and objects during sex that were used by a person with monkeypox and that have not been disinfected, such as bedding, towels, fetish gear, and sex toys.
  • A pregnant person can spread the virus to their fetus through the placenta.
It’s also possible for people to get monkeypox from infected animals, either by being scratched or bitten by the animal or by preparing or eating meat or using products from an infected animal.

A person with monkeypox can spread it to others from the time symptoms start until the rash has fully healed and a fresh layer of skin has formed. The illness typically lasts 2-4 weeks.

Scientists are still researching:

• If the virus can be spread when someone has no symptoms
  • How often monkeypox is spread through respiratory secretions, or when a person with monkeypox symptoms might be more likely to spread the virus through respiratory secretions.
  • Whether monkeypox can be spread through semen, vaginal fluids, urine, or feces.
Monkeypox in the U.S.

Back