Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

Mr.LV

OG

A woman in Georgia has been diagnosed with monkeypox, the first woman in the state to be diagnosed with the infectious disease, the Georgia Department of Public Health told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Tuesday.

The woman had reported contact with a man who was diagnosed with monkeypox, according to DPH. As of Monday afternoon, DPH had confirmed 268 monkeypox cases in the state, all among men, and with the vast majority living in metro Atlanta.

Health officials said the Georgia woman is not the first woman in the U.S. with monkeypox, but the exact number of cases among women was not readily available.

While most cases have been confirmed in men who have sex with men, anyone can be affected by the virus, and cases are expected to continue to climb as the outbreak grows and vaccines continue to be in extremely limited supply.

A woman in Georgia has been diagnosed with monkeypox, the first woman in the state to be diagnosed with the infectious disease, the Georgia Department of Public Health told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Tuesday.

The woman had reported contact with a man who was diagnosed with monkeypox, according to DPH. As of Monday afternoon, DPH had confirmed 268 monkeypox cases in the state, all among men, and with the vast majority living in metro Atlanta.

Health officials said the Georgia woman is not the first woman in the U.S. with monkeypox, but the exact number of cases among women was not readily available.

While most cases have been confirmed in men who have sex with men, anyone can be affected by the virus, and cases are expected to continue to climb as the outbreak grows and vaccines continue to be in extremely limited supply.

Same way AIDS spread back in the day.

Originally it started out as a gay disease (homosexual men), but then the gays started having sex with women to spread it to everybody and keep the gays from being singled out.

Nasty work.

Literally.

By all means..........carry on.

View attachment 893142
Sigh

Maybe, just maybe some women got infected with HIV in the 80’s through intravenous drug use or blood transfusions.

Maybe, just maybe some gay men have sexual relationships with women as well as men…. Just because.

Everything ain’t a damn a conspiracy.

You really think The Alphabet Mafia huddled together back in the 80’s and decided that gay men should go on a mission intentionally infecting women with HIV just to take the spotlight off the gay community?

Did I read that correctly?

Sigh

Maybe, just maybe some women got infected with HIV in the 80’s through intravenous drug use or blood transfusions.

Maybe, just maybe some gay men have sexual relationships with women as well as men…. Just because.

Everything ain’t a damn a conspiracy.

You really think The Alphabet Mafia huddled together back in the 80’s and decided that gay men should go on a mission intentionally infecting women with HIV just to take the spotlight off the gay community?

Did I read that correctly?

Maybe..........just maybe.............all of those things could be true.

Maybe.

I don't know man real clip.gif

Just watch how they spin this over the next few months and try to change the narrative.

Then ask yourself if it's not possible.

Stringer walking off after talking with Bodie.gif

Last edited:
Putin gif.gif

Collective Mindset.

Think of it in terms of white supremacy and systematic/institutional racism.

Of course, all white people aren't meeting together to conspire against black people.

However, enough of them have a similar mindset.

If enough people have a similar mindset, it becomes a collective mindset.

And with a collective mindset.............their individual actions/thoughts/beliefs moving in the same direction can form a system of oppression and institutional racism that benefits the collective as a whole.

Same with the gays/lgbt community.

In other words............as @5th Letter always says............they stay on code.

Oprah there it is clip.gif

Same way AIDS spread back in the day.

Originally it started out as a gay disease (homosexual men), but then the gays started having sex with women to spread it to everybody and keep the gays from being singled out.

Nasty work.

Literally.

@deadeye

hate to say it but you’ve become an old idiot.

You know the ones who people say “man, I can’t wait til this old person dies because their opinions/viewpoints are out of control”? That’s your next level of evolution.

You gettin there, my g.

@deadeye

hate to say it but you’ve become an old idiot.

You know the ones who people say “man, I can’t wait til this old person dies because their opinions/viewpoints are out of control”? That’s your next level of evolution.

You gettin there, my g.
You think people being bisexual started because of AIDS? Bruh…

Either the two of you have poor comprehension skills...........or you didn't read a word that I said.

Maybe a combination of both.

So, as Tabatha said earlier:

Lmao A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.

Tyrion bowing clip.gif

Either the two of you have poor comprehension skills...........or you didn't read a word that I said.

View attachment 893271

You don’t think bisexual people living their normal routines could be responsible for the dynamic you described? Why does it have to be sinister?

View attachment 893225

Collective Mindset.

Think of it in terms of white supremacy and systematic/institutional racism.

Of course, all white people aren't meeting together to conspire against black people.

However, enough of them have a similar mindset.

If enough people have a similar mindset, it becomes a collective mindset.

And with a collective mindset.............their individual actions/thoughts/beliefs moving in the same direction can form a system of oppression and institutional racism that benefits the collective as a whole.

Same with the gays/lgbt community.

In other words............as @5th Letter always says............they stay on code.

View attachment 893226

lol I feel like you’re projecting

View attachment 893271

You literally said

“Originally it started out as a gay disease (homosexual men), but then the gays started having sex with women to spread it to everybody and keep the gays from being singled out.”

Aint enough poor comprehension in the world to know what you said was dumb as a bag of rocks.

You’ve become an old idiot my nigga.

You literally said

“Originally it started out as a gay disease (homosexual men), but then the gays started having sex with women to spread it to everybody and keep the gays from being singled out.”

Aint enough poor comprehension in the world to know what you said was dumb as a bag of rocks.

You’ve become an old idiot my nigga.

We need another Richmond poster to level out the ignorance

Back