Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_ppe080rBjv1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_ppe080rBjv1rrkahjo4_540.gif

tumblr_ppe080rBjv1rrkahjo7_540.gif

tumblr_ppe080rBjv1rrkahjo6_540.gif

tumblr_ppe080rBjv1rrkahjo8_540.gif

I could get with this because he starts doing Joker shit 30 minutes in. I want the crimes and violence early, not later. I just don't want them to show him dealing with mental issues the majority of the movie.

Exactly.
The filmmakers are actually walking a razor's edge on trying to make him ""relatable"" but NOT sympathetic.

Regardless of how well acted or directed this film is, if the audience walks out the theater feeling sorry for the Joker.... I'll call it a failure

lol spoke to a couple ppl i kno irl bout this trailer. They said they preferred the jared leto version smh. My reaction...

Dukie.gif

lol spoke to a couple ppl i kno irl bout this trailer. They said they preferred the jared leto version smh. My reaction...

Dukie.gif

Leto should be threatened with this movie if anything...

If Phoenix kills the role... Then Leto's Joker will be forgettable...

I wasn't a huge fan of his own take on the role .. Was all over the place

Movie ain't drop yet sooooo....

Let's wait til that happen 1st. Other people's opinions ain't mine

Leto should be threatened with this movie if anything...

If Phoenix kills the role... Then Leto's Joker will be forgettable...

I wasn't a huge fan of his own take on the role .. Was all over the place

I don't think let would care since he wasn't to happy with the direction Warner studios took with the movie knocking it down from an r rated film to pg 13 and he defi itely wasn't happy with how a lot of his footage was cut and edited leaving out key elements like the abusive side of joker and harlequins relationship. I was watching this shit drunk last Sunday on tnt . The whole movie was a joke. Too many musical cues also it felt like a damn musical. The only good thing about that movie was deadshot, Diablo and the batman cameo flashbacks.

Hearing the full script leaked and that it’s “going to set ppl off”...

On reddit, I think, but I ain’t reading anything

Last time I read a leaked script was off IC for django unchained.
Pretty accurate from memory... Although it was certainly more graphic than the final end product

I read that but I remember it bein' quite different from the final film. Sacha Boren Cohen (I think) had a character in who was tryna impress some people or something

Last edited:
Back