Welcome To aBlackWeb

First impressions.

I'm exactly the same on and offline......

I'm normally Well liked. But I also crack slick a lot, so it's pretty much the same

Before I eem open my mouf a lot women say I give off this dog vibe... ladies let's be real dogs are our best friends tho....

J3eJSwd.png

I've been told I've got the RBF so most people think I'm a bitch off top but I really am sweet and kind most of the time I'm too nice but when I get pissed off everyone knows.

Now when I talk and interact with folks. People say I sound white and talk so proper cause I prononciate my words. That shit be so nerve wrecking. Always get asked are you really from here and shit

I usually get rude and/or arrogant. I have an odd sense of humor that comes off rude.
Which I can understand and have some validity to it

I'm rough around the edges and can come off as rude and disrespectful, so alot of chicks are surprised to see that I'm actually a romantic type nigga and I prefer it that way.

It's the same way professionally and socially, people don't expect me to be well versed in the things that I am, being that I'm a nigga with tats and dreads and uses a street vernacular, but that's all done on purpose.
would fuck

DON'T REVEAL

Back