Welcome To aBlackWeb

First impressions.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Most times before I'm approached or spoken to people assume I'm ghetto, mean or a bitch. Though I'm capable of being all TREE of them, people are actually shocked to know I'm a sweetheart and a joy to be around. I am loud and country though. So, I understand the "ghetto".

What about you?

I'm rough around the edges and can come off as rude and disrespectful, so alot of chicks are surprised to see that I'm actually a romantic type nigga and I prefer it that way.

It's the same way professionally and socially, people don't expect me to be well versed in the things that I am, being that I'm a nigga with tats and dreads and uses a street vernacular, but that's all done on purpose.

lol yea, both chess players with different strategies

Last edited:
I'm rough around the edges and can come off as rude and disrespectful, so alot of chicks are surprised to see that I'm actually a romantic type nigga and I prefer it that way.

It's the same way professionally and socially, people don't expect me to be well versed in the things that I am, being that I'm a nigga with tats and dreads and uses a street vernacular, but that's all done on purpose.
You are rude as hell. Df?

And I remember asking you a while back when did you become so awake about black American issues when spoke on some deep shit. I dont wanna use "shocked" as a reaction, but it was just enlightening. You can't blame me tho bc ive seen a lotta nigga moments from you.

You are rude as hell. Df?

And I remember asking you a while back when did you become so awake about black American issues when spoke on some deep shit. I dont wanna use "shocked" as a reaction, but it was just enlightening. You can't blame me tho bc ive seen a lotta nigga moments from you.

Tupac syndrome?

People either think I'm really mean or I'm really nice.

but like the saying goes...my personality is my personality. my attitude depends on you

Sadistic motherf...

I bet you're a virgo. Soft motherf...

Stop censoring my cussing.

Most times before I'm approached or spoken to people assume I'm ghetto, mean or a bitch. Though I'm capable of being all TREE of them, people are actually shocked to know I'm a sweetheart and a joy to be around. I am loud and country though. So, I understand the "ghetto".

What about you?

That's because you walk around with a shower cap and pajamas in public.

I've been said to be somewhat mean, like I stick to myself a lot of you don't know me. I'm friendly and definitely a fun person to be around. I'm quiet because I listen alot but, some may think it's because I don't want to talk to them.

Plenty folks assumed I'm the quiet type. Especially at work. They legit be shocked when I speak, and realize how funny I am.

Oh Ronny Romance ass nigga

:foh:

I'm same way too

I mean damn... The IC was that horrible where niggas cannot be themselves?

These niggas are becoming soulmates right here in front of our eyes despite being IC moderators together for the last 2-3 years.

Back