Welcome To aBlackWeb

First few days of a new job =woat feeling

Not get trainined taking initiative and practicing an aspect of my job my damn self..shit is wack innmy other job we didn't have to do csr/order entry innadditon to the main function of our job...They need to manage their expectations as they did not start me on solid ground

Started a new job a week ago. Feels weird 😕 to be doing everything virtually.i was with my previous company for 7 years and starting over again has its challenges. But I feel good about this job and my new team. I work in Training and Development and do find enjoyment in that profession. I think I now understand why so many people were having mental breakdowns with the whole stuck inside. I definitely have to workout and get out of the house. Alot of sitting which I am not accustomed too.

Started a new job a week ago. Feels weird 😕 to be doing everything virtually.i was with my previous company for 7 years and starting over again has its challenges. But I feel good about this job and my new team. I work in Training and Development and do find enjoyment in that profession. I think I now understand why so many people were having mental breakdowns with the whole stuck inside. I definitely have to workout and get out of the house. Alot of sitting which I am not accustomed too.
I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago too and we’re completely remote which I love! I have three kids at home so it works out pretty well. I feel you though about getting out. I didn’t leave the house once the entire first week, lol.

Sounds serious.

Be careful.

Shit with the new chick from work could go left real quick.

'Might not be worth the risk.

i felt like dumping my gf she was actn scary

the bitch at my job seems kinda stupid…i was like what do u like(in bed) n she was like HUH???
But in person she said she down for anythingn except anal

The worst part is seeing how inefficient things are and biting your tongue so you don't come off as an asshole
Not even that. Gotta bite your tongue and go with the bullshit, cuz they'd love nothing more than to give you more work for the same pay. Or get ride of you, and give more work to someone new for less pay.

Celebrating cause I finished probation
Son sons
Vaccinated but I never took the shot tho
Dumb dumbs
Tricked the system and that bonus looking nice yo
I run runs😁

lftb-tawk.gif

Back