Welcome To aBlackWeb

First few days of a new job =woat feeling

Yeah i hate that especially when its a job completely unlike any of your previous jobs. I went from a Program Coordinator, basically a fancy title for an Office administrator, then went to a Chemical Company that installed Industrial Dishwashers and Laundry machines in different kinds of companies like Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, etc. Loved that job but it was completely new to me and took me so long to understand the basics. I had left when the Pandemic hit cuz it was a small business and was laying everyone off and i just didnt feel super secure. Then when they brought us back we were on reduced hours so what I made on unemployment in one week, i was making Less than after 2 weeks and i just couldnt live like that. Went back to my old job at the detox center and been here ever since. Work isnt very satisfying but the benefits are better and a lot less stress. Its just slow af and kills any inspiration i have lol.

Yeah i know..I have anxiety tho...job is cool so far i jut had to learn hela shit lol
Bro we all go through it. My girl had depression from it and my new first real fucked me up so bad mentally had to go through therapy for years.

Please be patient with yourself brother, also make sure you set early boundaries and don't let any mistake define who you are. Also COMMUNICATION IS ESSENTIAL. Make sure folks know your learning styles, how you operate and what doesn't work. You got this man, much success and happiness.

Like who? I got hella friends looking and finding nothing
My bestfriend going through the same shit these mf say they're hiring but they not calling back. I've been trying to get something better but they never call back.

My bestfriend going through the same shit these mf say they're hiring but they not calling back. I've been trying to get something better but they never call back.

Yea that’s exactly what I been hearing, there are some job postings but no interviews

Where y’all getting new jobs at? Who hiring in a pandemic?
They hiring man, the job I got now...I absolutely bomed the interview and got it. And this was after I had just left another job that I only had for a week. I deadass pulled up to the bitch one morning like...nah, I cant feel pulling up to this bitch for the next year or so.

Fam I did so well in the interview that dude called me the night to make it official and told me I got the job but said to be honest, I dont know why you wanna work here

Added to that, going into day two of orientation. The trainers had to tell folk to that if they get up in the morning and look at what they got on and have to question if it's a appropriate, then they should probably change.

I'm sitting there thinking...b..bu...but you hired these people tho

Back