Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Finish this sentence!

Last Wednesday. Went off on my boss at the afterhours. Said fuck it all and cut. Pulled me back in with a raise the next day tho.

The last time I went off on someone was........
Sunday, the muthafucka at the truck stop.
The air machine ain’t work and I needed air in my tire. So I go into the gas station the gas attendant was like subway handles the..i said aight but i gave him a look..walked over to the subway that is conjoined with the gas station..the subway cashier said nah its the gas station..now y'all got me goose chasing...i walks back to the gas part and i politely said " yo the guy at subway said they dont y'all do and theoretically y'all are a service station what would a sandwich place have ownership of something thats coincides with cars? that just doesnt make sense...he starts to talk i said i really dont need an explanation on why or who..and if yall knew it was broken what aint no sign on the machine he starts talking again and i shut that down with what you explaining doesn't help me now ive already let too much air our my tire, i end convo with the words aight ( i was starting to fade to black and forgot what i said before aight) i walk out

The last time I went off on someone was........

Probably at my s/o for cuttin the bedroom light off when she saw me about to walk in that bitch.

I wasn't pissed about that...ok perturbed. B/c she looked dead at me walkin to the room. What pissed me off was this hefa actually try to lie about it and claim she didn't see me.

BITCH YOU WAS LOOKIN RIGHT DEAD AT ME!! Talmbout "I thought you was walkin to the bathroom." Again...BITCH YOU WAS LOOKIN RIGHT DEAD AT ME!!"

So instead admitting she was wrong and that her lie was fugazi...this hefa doubles down on the lie as she's walkin off. Finally I bussed out...
giphy.gif

Enough was enough. Smh...I blame Trump.

Great, now my pressure up. Thanks Chi!

Back