Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Finish this sentence!

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
The last time I went off on someone was........

Don’t yell at him. He’s adorable.

His ass opened up the garage and went outside when I got home and didnt tell anybody

He didnt do that shit while his momma and grandma was there. He waited till I got there thinking its all good because Im home now.

The last time I ate something I didn't like......

Not in a long time, I've gotten alot better at managing my anger. I was talking to my sister once, who is a lot like me. She thinks alot like me, and I'm explaining my viewpoints on people and why I get upset so easy. She told me, she sees the same thing I see. But, that she sees it as, because they are flawed, they are human. Because they are human they are vulnerable and insecure, if that's the case, why be upset. Why not be at ease knowing you dont have to be perfect.

I was like

:cry3: I never even thought of it that way,..

Now I just see everyone as a child, hard to get mad at kids

His ass opened up the garage and went outside when I got home and didnt tell anybody

He didnt do that shit while his momma and grandma was there. He waited till I got there thinking its all good because Im home now.
Yes! Go OFF on him!

On Thursday when this happened:
So I talked to shorty a couple days ago so she can explain this bullshit. Based on the conversation and the circus I got thrown into I had it in my mind that we'd prolly won't ever talk again or not for a long time. I thought I was officially done with the situation....

10 mins ago from a random #

View attachment 140525

I call the bitch ass nigga up back to back and he aint answer.

View attachment 140526

Last week at the airport. I was parked in the drop off zone waiting on folks to come out of baggage claim. I had my niece with me. And the lil immigrant security told me I couldn't park there and i respectfully was trying to stall and buy time but then he said firmly said "put the baby in the car" and that's when I went all the way off. Called him 10 kinds of coons and said you would never say that to a white dude etc.. Like you can tell me the move the car but you can't tell me what to do otherwise like you have some kind of fucking authority.. he said no more and i took that as an admission of guilt

Back