Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (FINALS) The Baddest IG Chick of 2019: Uchemba vs Maliah (MALIAH VOTED THE BADDEST CHICK ON IG IN 2019)

Who u Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't it you guys mad at the fact that Maliah didn't win last time and here you guys doing the same thing this time around voting her out again. You guys know damm well if Maliah came up to one of your guys you will hit her first before old girl Uchemba. Trying to sound pro black saying I'm voting for my chocolate black queen were some are you guys are lusting after these fake body part white women in the ppm thread. Dont get me wrong both of them like good, but Maliah have the better presentation and appeal.

Wasn't it you guys mad at the fact that Maliah didn't win last time and here you guys doing the same thing this time around voting her out again. You guys know damm well if Maliah came up to one of your guys you will hit her first before old girl Uchemba. Trying to sound pro black saying I'm voting for my chocolate black queen were some are you guys are lusting after these fake body part white women in the ppm thread. Dont get me wrong both of them like good, but Maliah have the better presentation and appeal.
chill maliah, no one said you were ugly. time for new blood is all

usually in polls i hate when ppl vote based on personality and shit, but thats exactly what i based my vote on here.. uchemba just seems extra boring to me.. like she'll only let u hit missionary and thats it...

Wasn’t my vote but Uche is bad as fuck so I can’t be mad at how the results look now but..

I’m pretty sure Maliah is much more likely to show love to the site if she won than Uche is.

I remember Briana Bette did a couple years ago either here or the ic

Amirah Dyme just dubbed us last year lol

qqyxw07-jpg.198068
198069 198072 198073

Attachments

• qqyXW07.jpg
    qqyXW07.jpg
    673.4 KB · Views: 454
Can we vote twice because it makes no sense that this battle is tied like this. Because is obviously Maliah is the winner here.
Guess a solid reason why you give this a thumbs down, if not you just trolling because you know what I'm saying is true, but you cant give me a reason that's why your only option is to troll.

Back