FINALS! Fast Food: Popeyes vs ChickFilA (CHICK-FIL-A WINS)

??

• Popeyes

• ChickfilA

Results are only viewable after voting.

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt
Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$39,518,663
So, I tried the popeyes spicy sandwich last wk

but I put some chick-fil-a sauce on it

it's aight, nothin to kill or die for

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,006,191
Had another Popeyes one Sunday. Yeah I think I'm done with it now. Still like the crunch tho.

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$147,372,465
I tried both while in the states... I liked the chik-fil-a sammich better personally.

That might have something to do with the particular Popeyes I went to tho. Shit wasn't crunchy, spicy or anything. Only flavor on that bitch came from the one pickle they put on the gotdamn sammich lol plus I had to damn near argue with the lady to get one sweet heat packet lol

Chicity

Oh The Ironing
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Sitting Back Laughing
ABW Bucks
$57,979,554
I tried both while in the states... I liked the chik-fil-a sammich better personally.

That might have something to do with the particular Popeyes I went to tho. Shit wasn't crunchy, spicy or anything. Only flavor on that bitch came from the one pickle they put on the gotdamn sammich lol plus I had to damn near argue with the lady to get one sweet heat packet lol
Tell ya ppl to move out the hood and you'll be straight

Papa_Spank

Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$366,999
I had the sandwhich a couple of weeks ago and I don't get the hype. Its just some bread hot soauce and pickles that's it. Its too damn spoicy also I could hardly taste the chicken. You supposed to throw some lettuce on that shit also. The best chicken sand which I had was from Wendy's way back in 1985. I remember it because I was watching "breakin'" at my god mothers house and eating this particular sandwhich.the second best sand which I had was the buttermilk chicken sand which from McDonalds. All I got to say his you have to be a motherfucking simpleton to wait in line , fight air stab somebody over this nasty overrated shit and I'm speaking to all races. BTW. I didn't wait in line for mine my brother bought me one.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Chicity

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$147,372,465
Tell ya ppl to move out the hood and you'll be straight
wasn't the hood ma nigga... that establishment was just trash lol.

Id be willing to try another popeyes somewhere else.. but based offa the 1 to 1.. Chik-Fil-A got it easily on service and quality of sammich lol.

I asked for like 3 different sauces and Chik-Fil-A and they aint bat an eye.. meanwhile this bitch at popeyes was acting like she had to go handmake the shit herself from scratch talkin bout.. we only give those out if you order chicken tenders lmao fuck outa here

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Billy Jack
2018 Rookie of the Year, 2018 Most Ghetto Male
Dec 21, 2017
The Sticks
ABW Bucks
$29,724

welcome....

Chicity

Oh The Ironing
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Sitting Back Laughing
ABW Bucks
$57,979,554

Id be willing to try another popeyes somewhere else.. but based offa the 1 to 1.. Chik-Fil-A got it easily on service and quality of sammich lol.

I asked for like 3 different sauces and Chik-Fil-A and they aint bat an eye.. meanwhile this bitch at popeyes was acting like she had to go handmake the shit herself from scratch talkin bout.. we only give those out if you order chicken tenders lmao fuck outa here
Try somewhere else

plus you don’t even need a lot of sauce b. One sandwich need one package

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Inori

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$147,372,465
welcome....

I dont need a welcome.. I was born here ma nigga lmao

Try somewhere else

plus you don’t even need a lot of sauce b. One sandwich need one package
stop giving them cover nigga. Dont tell me how much gotdamn sauce I need. I ordered two sammiches and that bitch only gave me one sauce lmao

bluntedsultan

Locked and Loaded
Nov 3, 2019
ABW Bucks
$2,565,736
of the spicy mcchicken

anybody tried that shit tho, i would but i distinctly remember mcdonalds putting out at least 3 other chicken sandwiches before this one

LurkerSix

May 29, 2018
ABW Bucks
$190,463

Chik-fil-a will always be better in service because they dont franchise. Thats why you get varying levels of service when you go to other locations. Certain owners are Scrooge McDuck & you know how niggas are in the hood, abuse the fuck outa everything till they really crack down.

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,068,303
Chik-fil-a will always be better in service because they dont franchise. Thats why you get varying levels of service when you go to other locations. Certain owners are Scrooge McDuck & you know how niggas are in the hood, abuse the fuck outa everything till they really crack down.

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,706,044
They franchise as proven in the post above. The difference is they make you work in the restaurant for like a year or something before they grant you full franchise rights or something like that. They make you experience it and buy into the service as an owner so you’ll set the tone at the top for all of the employees.

I’m sure they probably have some sort of penalty or something for bad service as well.

Reactions: MallyG

LurkerSix

May 29, 2018
ABW Bucks
$190,463
They franchise as proven in the post above. The difference is they make you work in the restaurant for like a year or something before they grant you full franchise rights or something like that. They make you experience it and buy into the service as an owner so you’ll set the tone at the top for all of the employees.

I’m sure they probably have some sort of penalty or something for bad service as well.
Read more into it. You you arnt an owner like other franchises. It more like you're the GM at a location. They pick where the location goes, they buy the land & they build/own the location. You're expected to work in the store alongside the other employees, 6 days a week. Operators also arnt allowed to own any other outside businesses. Then they take 15% of sales and 50% of pretax profit. Thats why they put emphasis on Operator, not owner or franchisee, like other places.

Edit: Also to add to what @TheNightKing said, I remember hearing something like people who've worked at Chik fil a for years, and worked their way up some are given preference to become Operators. Also its harder to become an Operator than it is to get into Harvard

Reactions: Dwitty

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Oct 10, 2017
ABW Bucks
$42,760,439
I finally got around to checking out the sandwich. It's pretty good, but the taste of the batter reminds me of Long John Silver's chicken planks.

I fucks with it tho, but it ain't worth the fights and other retarded shit.