FINALS! Fast Food: Popeyes vs ChickFilA (CHICK-FIL-A WINS)

??

• Popeyes

• ChickfilA

Results are only viewable after voting.

grYmes

The showstopper, the icon, the main event.
Feb 3, 2018
San Diego, CA
ABW Bucks
$501,072
Racial slur dropped...in a restaurant full of black folks...punishment deserved.

On the real...that chicken sandwich can't be THAT good is it??? Ain't no way somethin like that has folks actin a straight donkey!
The sandwich is good but it ain’t worth the time wasted to get it again. Popeyes always has less than 10 people in there making all that food. Chick Filla got almost 20 plus during the day at a regular basis. If they can get that right I’d consider eating it again... but niggas use the big crowds & high demand as an excuse to be ignant.

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$66,767,201
Postbit Highlight
The sandwich is good but it ain’t worth the time wasted to get it again. Popeyes always has less than 10 people in there making all that food. Chick Filla got almost 20 plus during the day at a regular basis. If they can get that right I’d consider eating it again... but niggas use the big crowds & high demand as an excuse to be ignant.

I dunno where these are at, but the Popeyes in my area dont have these type of crowds. Hell...they barely have any. Walk in...order food...walk out. Drive-thru mostly clear wit no issues.

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$966,601
Postbit Highlight
It was a real good sandwich

not spicy enough but still real good