FINALS! Fast Food: Popeyes vs ChickFilA (CHICK-FIL-A WINS)

??

• Popeyes

• ChickfilA

Results are only viewable after voting.

AP21

Well....actually
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,371,369,102
Postbit Highlight
Yall proving my point. There's never been this type of hype for Cfa.

Niggas saying " it's like this everyday!!"

Then in the same breath said " cfa designed their drive thru so it's never like popeyes "

Nigga you JUST said , lol niggas be saying anything.

Yall got it , it's crazy like this at cfa everyday
nah. lets not do this, i'll unpack my initial response b/c i initially just jumped out at your post without reading it in its entirety, so i take blame for that

CFA lines are packed in the mornings, lunchtime, and on events for family nights

but there is no fighting, no commotion or anything like what we've been seeing in the popeyes videos. I agree with you there 10000%

however, as i said, CFA got on top of their drive thru line issues a LONG ass time ago and started making their drive thrus have two lines, which worked until it didnt. They then started deploying people outside to help speed up the process by taking orders before you get to the window...which worked until it didnt. THEN, they put more people outside to hand food to you before you got to the window after you paid, which currently is working

So here's the thing, Popeyes was not prepared for the influx of the nationwide chicken rollout the FIRST time. They should've regrouped and been better prepared for this roll out. There is no excuse for people to be cutting into lines if you have people out there (employees) forming the lines as people drive up and to direct traffic (another thing CFA does)

but you are speaking like two things cant be true. Yes, CFA lines are like this literally everyday during PEAK eating times, but there are no fighting. I mean, its really as simple as that. If i cared enough, i would take pictures at different locations during peak times to prove my point at least, but i aint got the patience for alla dat. You just gonna have to take my word for it.

Some things in here being posted is pure hyperbole, but then there is the truth, and that is, packed lines at CFA is a day that ends in Y. Packed lines in Popeyes is a luxury for them. One of the companies is equipped to handle it, while the other continues to fumble on the goal line

• Goat
Reactions: MallyG and Goldie

AP21

Well....actually
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,371,369,102
Postbit Highlight
tl;dr

goldie is using crazy as a catch all and i think is taking away from the point at hand

yes, CFA lines can be CRAZY, but crazy as in long

Popeyes lines are crazy as in crazy unorganized, poorly managed, etc...

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$989,272
Postbit Highlight
nah. lets not do this, i'll unpack my initial response b/c i initially just jumped out at your post without reading it in its entirety, so i take blame for that

CFA lines are packed in the mornings, lunchtime, and on events for family nights

but there is no fighting, no commotion or anything like what we've been seeing in the popeyes videos. I agree with you there 10000%

however, as i said, CFA got on top of their drive thru line issues a LONG ass time ago and started making their drive thrus have two lines, which worked until it didnt. They then started deploying people outside to help speed up the process by taking orders before you get to the window...which worked until it didnt. THEN, they put more people outside to hand food to you before you got to the window after you paid, which currently is working

So here's the thing, Popeyes was not prepared for the influx of the nationwide chicken rollout the FIRST time. They should've regrouped and been better prepared for this roll out. There is no excuse for people to be cutting into lines if you have people out there (employees) forming the lines as people drive up and to direct traffic (another thing CFA does)

but you are speaking like two things cant be true. Yes, CFA lines are like this literally everyday during PEAK eating times, but there are no fighting. I mean, its really as simple as that. If i cared enough, i would take pictures at different locations during peak times to prove my point at least, but i aint got the patience for alla dat. You just gonna have to take my word for it.

Some things in here being posted is pure hyperbole, but then there is the truth, and that is, packed lines at CFA is a day that ends in Y. Packed lines in Popeyes is a luxury for them. One of the companies is equipped to handle it, while the other continues to fumble on the goal line

If my job dont lace my group with them Mango Habanero Wing Stop, IMA DO IT lol

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,697,091
Still besmirching Popeyes good name i see

Meanwhile my daugther woke up sick so i gotta put off getting a sandwich for one more day
She’ll be aight. Gon’ head and get that sandwich. Apparently to some folks it’s worth risking life and limb, lol.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Chicity