FINALS! Fast Food: Popeyes vs ChickFilA (CHICK-FIL-A WINS)

??

• Popeyes

• ChickfilA

Results are only viewable after voting.

IC_Refugee

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,246,112
And I’d say fuck ‘em. Tired of being held hostage to other people’s stereotypes.

If I like chicken damnit I like chicken and I’m not apologizing for it! It’s not my job to take away racist ammunition from whites. Especially when that ammunition cannot cause the least bit of harm to me or my people.
You're not wrong.... but niggas went full coonzilla over this sandwich

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$966,449
Postbit Highlight
So only black ppl mad a big deal about this?

LMAO

Yall are stupid

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: IC_Refugee

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,792,993
I usually never say or agree with shit like this but the way niggas played up the stereotype, wildin and fightin, yea..
Yeah, I don't care about the stereotype. I was joking. But I cosign what you said. Stereotype or no stereotype, acting like a savage because you didn't get some chicken is fucking dumb.

I don’t accept shit like this as the representation of our entire race. These are outliers. You don’t see white people getting embarrassed by a small segment of their population wildin’ out.
You going overboard bruh. Nobody said that was typical of blacks and nobody said they were embarrassed about that. He was just pointing out that such behavior is pathetic, and unfortunately it does seem to be unique to the black community with regards to chicken at least. That doesn't mean that the majority of black people fight over fried chicken, but to my knowledge it was something that was only really done by black people. It could be wrong though. Rednecks be on some stupid shit too, so if you've seen a compilation of white people fighting over chicken, post that up.

Last edited:

JUDAH

NotARealJudge
Jan 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$137,501,277
Bet it don't be the same.

They supplier had to give the chickens super steriods to keep up with the demand.

It's gonna be more garbage than it already was.

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,792,993
Bet it don't be the same.

They supplier had to give the chickens super steriods to keep up with the demand.

It's gonna be more garbage than it already was.
Steroids don't make more chickens. They just make the chickens bigger. I don't really think that would help in this case. Popeye's just didn't plan on the demand, so they didn't really have a system in place to deal with it.

JUDAH

NotARealJudge
Jan 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$137,501,277
Steroids don't make more chickens. They just make the chickens bigger. I don't really think that would help in this case. Popeye's just didn't plan on the demand, so they didn't really have a system in place to deal with it.
Ill concede that.

But you know what they can't do?

:fwm:

Make that over breaded wack sandwich better than Chic Fil A's.

Thor

Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$966,449
Postbit Highlight
steriods make them grow faster which mean they can make more chickens.

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,792,993
steriods make them grow faster which mean they can make more chickens.
Maybe, do the steriods really get them to come to sexual maturity faster though? That's the only thing that matters. Their size when they lay eggs isn't super important. I want to say they do give them hormones that affect that too, but I don't think the steroids have a huge effect in that area.

It doesn't matter. I like some fast food, but keeping it real, it's all poison. Like the whole industry is knowingly and purposely poisoning us and the government allows it.

Thor

Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$966,449
Postbit Highlight
Maybe, do the steriods really get them to come to sexual maturity faster though? That's the only thing that matters. Their size when they lay eggs isn't super important. I want to say they do give them hormones that affect that too, but I don't think the steroids have a huge effect in that area.

It doesn't matter. I like some fast food, but keeping it real, it's all poison. Like the whole industry is knowingly and purposely poisoning us and the government allows it.
yup. It does

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,792,993
Ppl wanna see Popeyes downfall

Thats brazy. I am going get a free CFA with my reward points thi
Keeping it real, the rewards system is the best part of CFA now. Between them and the random coupons they give out all the time, I can't remember the last time I went there and didn't come out with something for free.

Reactions: TheNightKing