Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

I been super hyped about it but at the same time im not trying to pay 60 for a third of a game ill wait for the price to drop a bit...i waited practically my whole life for this remake i can wait a few more months

I like the fact they broke it down into a longer experience. Instead of a 3 disc 40hr RPG, they broke it into 3 40hr RGPs on 3 separate disc

As a stan of the original I don't wont to wait until all 3 disc drop, but I get why they did it. Gonna make them a lot of money

This game the only reason why I want a PS4 but I have a preloaded PS1 with the game on it that I play once a yr so Ill wait until it drops on Xbox1

I was thinking about waiting to get all 3 but if the game is really 40hrs plus I might cop since ain't no way of telling when the other 2 will come out

My first FF was briefly 8 and then I played 9 and then 10 and 12 on ps2. Stopped playing after that so hopefully this will get me back in the series.

FF XV was the last...and only FF game I've ever played. That shyt is probably one of the best games I've ever played.

After playin the remake demo...I gotta get it. I just need to get a prescription for blood pressure. B/c I'm sure this shyt is gonna frustrate me

I never played final fantasy

wondering if I should get this

Cop the NES and SNES emulators and get to crackin on it. Niggas ain't got shit better to do these days. There are translated rom hacks available for the games that weren't released in English too so yeen gotta worry about that.

1-3 were for the NES
4-6 for the SNES
7 for PC and PSX.

I'll be playing this shit in soon. got the day off tomorrow and errthing locked down? fuck it

L
Cop the NES and SNES emulators and get to crackin on it. Niggas ain't got shit better to do these days. There are translated rom hacks available for the games that weren't released in English too so yeen gotta worry about that.

1-3 were for the NES
4-6 for the SNES
7 for PC and PSX.
Lol nah

Just got mine. Installing now, almost done. If theres some sort of big update after this ima be pissed. Drove all over for this one copy lol

Back