Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

I’m confused though by this

is this par 2 of the 3? Or just DLC

Looks like a dlc they just handing out to us for the wait. I don't know where tf the storage is coming from tho lol. Definitely gonna have to buy a expandable ssd within the next 2-3 months.

Realistically they should have just waited for ps5 to drop then released the remake. I'll run the dlc but I'm not playing the entire part one again just to see ps5 graphics.

The save file from PS4 is transferable so you don’t have to play ps5 version back over

Yeah I know that ijs the only thing I'm interested in is the dlc. I'm cool on the rest. I don't care about the ps4 vs ps5 graphics lol. Why you showing me that shit? I paid $711.89 for this shit that's how it better look.

Yeah I know that ijs the only thing I'm interested in is the dlc. I'm cool on the rest. I don't care about the ps4 vs ps5 graphics lol. Why you showing me that shit? I paid $711.89 for this shit that's how it better look.

I can understand that. I didn't finish hard mode though, so if and when I get a PS5, I might go ahead and finish hard in addition to playing the DLC.

wachu mean? Theres guides all over the internet
You know a guide to help you not miss the important materia, other little odds and end and I know that figured i come here first and ask what was everybody using if they was using one

I should run this back

I never completed it on hard, pause, and I know I missed some items and side quest

Back