Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

You dont use the punisher mode block parry joint @Chicity ?
I find the Punisher mode to slow most of the time, tho I think I'm a have to use it on this part

I dont have the party materia yet, I have one more magic to max out

Also, I just realized mp isnt recovered from benches any more ?

I find the Punisher mode to slow most of the time, tho I think I'm a have to use it on this part

I dont have the party materia yet, I have one more magic to max out

Also, I just realized mp isnt recovered from benches any more ?

Yeah there's definitely parts where you HAVE to use that counter shit. I cant remember but I thought it was an automatic attack after blocking *shrugs*

lol yeah you gotta get creative with the material since you cant use items and the benches dont restore you like that

Yeah there's definitely parts where you HAVE to use that counter shit. I cant remember but I thought it was an automatic attack after blocking *shrugs*

lol yeah you gotta get creative with the material since you cant use items and the benches dont restore you like that
I gotta finish maxing my revival materia. Never used it the first go round as I had so many Phoenix downs and I rarely died.

I knew the items were gone but the benches hurt.

I gotta finish maxing my revival materia. Never used it the first go round as I had so many Phoenix downs and I rarely died.

I knew the items were gone but the benches hurt.

One of the first things I did was get take the AP Up materia and paired it with MP Up so I could max that Materia. Stack a couple MP Ups and you'll be good lol

lol I missed the explanation that told about the counter out of Punisher mode the first time around. Certain fights are so much easier when you use that. It's not as big a deal in Hard though because by that time you should have Counter Stance which is a better version of the same thing.

One of the first things I did was get take the AP Up materia and paired it with MP Up so I could max that Materia. Stack a couple MP Ups and you'll be good lol
I have a single MP up lol

I never bothered with them ??‍♂️

I only ran into the lack of magic being a problem once. It was chapter 14 I think when you fight both the Behemoth and APs in the same chapter. I haven't really messed with any of the magic recovery tricks, so other than what I got back from smashing boxes, I had to make due with what I had.

:imsayin:

better get some more bruh lol. You gon need them shits... especially if you wont be using magic attacks... you in for some long battles... gonna want a good amount o MP to revive/heal
The only 2 magic's worth having

I just reached level 6 on my weapon and theres another tier of upgrading my weapon

Against Roche I had to use that shit

Hell House, The Arsenal and Top Secrets in the battle simulator were by far the hardest fights on hard mode for me

Funny thing about hardmode is I e died more to random battles than boss fights. Sometimes a rat will just randomly fuck my shit up

This. A couple of those mob fights are pretty annoying because of how aggressive they are. Another thing is the enemies that have moves that stunlock you like the machine guns. You can go from full life to dead real fast, which is a problem if its one of those points where you only have one character to work with.

Back