Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Game releases on friday the 10th. Anyone buying it? Word is they will be doing the remake in 3 releases, this is 1 out of 3 coming friday. Loved the original. First game I ever really took the time to dive into the story with and always wanted a remake. Hope it's good, I didnt care a whole lot for ff15 but I loved the battle system and some other things about it. Story just bored the hell out of me. I think of they took some elements from the gameplay of ff15 and put them over ff7's story then it has a pretty good chance at being dope.

This was like one of my 1st ps1 games. And actually purchased the game guide to it as well. I'll be getting this one here.
This game takes a lot of hours of work though and of course don't have that time like I use to when I was a kid

Game releases on friday the 10th. Anyone buying it? Word is they will be doing the remake in 3 releases, this is 1 out of 3 coming friday. Loved the original. First game I ever really took the time to dive into the story with and always wanted a remake. Hope it's good, I didnt care a whole lot for ff15 but I loved the battle system and some other things about it. Story just bored the hell out of me. I think of they took some elements from the gameplay of ff15 and put them over ff7's story then it has a pretty good chance at being dope.
Yup, been waiting for this for a min. Gonna be the last game I purchased in a while

I've heard nothin' but good things and the demo looks amazin'.

FF7 is a legendary game/story so it's cool the kids might be able to see Cloud as more than that guy from Smash.

(Off topic but kids these days see Ryu as that guy from Smash lol they don't even kno' some of us pronounce it Raiyo and not Reeyo)

15 I have no idea what the story is about

How is this possible? Maybe the greatest franchise in video game history. This your first time then get it, FF 7 was my childhood and it's a dope game. I will clown you for paying $180 dollars for one game though
Is this gonna be a “nostalgia buy” for you?
But if it’s the game on 3 $60 installments it not buying it

Looking forward to this joint. Copping the first day.

A bit disappointed they're splitting it up into three parts tho
I'm disappointed they are splitting it into 3 games as well. I'm sure they know people are gonna eat it up though so itll be an easy sell.

My theory is each game is going to focus essentially on each disc of the original game, only more story and character development will be added and I'm sure a ton of side quests. So I expect this first installment will probably end when you fight that guy in the white coat at shinra corps or whatever it was called and destroy their building, then disc 2 begins as you leave midgard.

This was the very first game that completely took over my life for a period of time lol. I got the game guide and everything and read it front to back, everything from the lore to the side stories. It's the only game I've kept from my childhood too, still have the original game and case in my drawer from 1997 or 98 lol. Played it a bit on my ps3 a few years back but didnt keep at it very long until something else came out.

Back