Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final Child Support Payment in Pennies

You are absolutely right. And totally agree with you.
And it’s crazy how many dudes walk away from their kids. It’s also crazy how many women make the decision to isolate the father either by using lies, the system or poisoning the child.
What the mother do shouldn't dictate how good a father you should be. Your actions will show the kid that you're not the clown the mother painting you to be and as they get older they will understand that

@DOS_patos your takes in this thread is pure bullshit.

If you truly don’t give a fuck about someone and wanna be done, you won’t waste much energy getting it done. This man used hella energy to make that shit happen and not once thought how his daughter could be offended. He wanted it to be a show. This showed he had an issue with paying to support his child because if he didn’t, he wouldn’t have done all that.

There are A LOT of parents who have issues with supporting their child. The fuck?!

I agree. Question just to keep the thread moving

Do you feel some of those parents issues stem from being forced to support the kids in the way the mother or the system wants them to instead being able to find a common ground in support between the parents?

im not talking about deadbeats.
im talking about people trying to dictate how to support their child when they are trying to be present.
You’re in here supporting this man. The energy he put into dumping his final payment shows that he had an issue with it. He did that shit outta spite. Child support don’t stop at 18, yes technically due to courts but the display he showed was “I’m finally done with this shit and I can go on about my life” and that right there is a trash ass father. Someone you in here defending.

@DOS_patos your takes in this thread is pure bullshit.

If you truly don’t give a fuck about someone and wanna be done, you won’t waste much energy getting it done. This man used hella energy to make that shit happen and not once thought how his daughter could be offended. He wanted it to be a show. This showed he had an issue with paying to support his child because if he didn’t, he wouldn’t have done all that.
You can disagree with his actions but understand.
The man said he acted out of 18 yrs of frustration and wasnt trying to create more of a wedge with his kid.
He admits to acting out of emotion.

I agree. Question just to keep the thread moving

Do you feel some of those parents issues stem from being forced to support the kids in the way the mother or the system wants them to instead being able to find a common ground in support between the parents?
Yes because nobody really likes to be told how to spend their money. Now, child support is like 20% of your monthly income based on one kid in TX. Although, it may feel forced, if you have an issue giving that much to support your child, something is wrong.

Before I make any decision, I ask myself 'Why am I doing this? What is my goal is? What am I trying to accomplish?'.

We know what he was doing. Ww know what his goal was. We know what he was trying to accomplish.

This shit is corny. I'm certain that afterwards, homie looked in the mirror and said to himself 'Fuck was the point of that? You shoulda just paid the $800 like normal and moved on with your life.'

You’re in here supporting this man. The energy he put into dumping his final payment shows that he had an issue with it. He did that shit outta spite. Child support don’t stop at 18, yes technically due to courts but the display he showed was “I’m finally done with this shit and I can go on about my life” and that right there is a trash ass father. Someone you in here defending.
Most people don’t like being in the system.
you miss payments and It can be jail time.
There are stories of dudes needing to work two jobs just to make payments and survive and don’t have much time with their child.

a lot of dudes celebrate not being forced and having the system dictate what support it.

I said from the get go.....dude was frustrated

If petty was a person...

I have ZERO respect for any parent who has a problem with paying child support for their own seed. How can providing for your own child make you mad???

It was super to cool to donate it to the DV shelter.

I'd have a HUGE problem paying child support for either of my children. That's not the same as not providing for them.

Yes because nobody really likes to be told how to spend their money. Now, child support is like 20% of your monthly income based on one kid in TX. Although, it may feel forced, if you have an issue giving that much to support your child, something is wrong.

We agree. Thanks for the answer

I'd have a HUGE problem paying child support for either of my children. That's not the same as not providing for them.
You misunderstood what I said

Child support is providing...the dude in question obviously had a problem with paying child support

Majority of these dudes crying about child support barely paying crumbs to support a child. If you gotta work all these jobs to pay 20% of your income to support your child, should’ve been more careful. Supporting a kid cost more than 20% of your monthly income.

Back