Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final Child Support Payment in Pennies

So, yet again, the moral of this story......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And I reiterate.....

giphy.gif

Most people don’t like being in the system.
you miss payments and It can be jail time.
There are stories of dudes needing to work two jobs just to make payments and survive and don’t have much time with their child.

a lot of dudes celebrate not being forced and having the system dictate what support it.

I said from the get go.....dude was frustrated

The system can work with you I been on cs for a minute them folks definitely keep you informed of your situation

First of all, this is not something I would have done but trauma can make some people do some crazy shit

nobody know what the scope of the relationship was so we need to stop with all of the speculation

Lets not act like women can be petty as fuck and lets not act like men can be on fuck shit

When I first met my girlfriend's father we eventually took him to see his cousin who hadn't seen in years and they began to talk and one of the issues they brought up was the relationship he had with his daughter's mother

He said she was told by her mother that she shouldn't call him daddy because he never paid child support

He then said he broke out years of check stubs to provide the receipts....

I also know of other petty stories but the point is, we don't know the scope of the relationship and any trauma that might have occurred....

Ok....I've made my yearly post in one of these fuck threads....I'm out

I was on both sides of it and never had a problem paying

and I’m not bitter but i understand his frustration. This is not about me or my history. Y’all gotta stop that or get it right.
I had custody Of both my kids and neither mother wanted to pay.

But I learned a lot about the system sitting in them waiting rooms.
So again
I speaking on this as understand his frustrations

They ain’t wanna pay did you heem they ass up?

First of all, this is not something I would have done but trauma can make some people do some crazy shit

nobody know what the scope of the relationship was so we need to stop with all of the speculation

Lets not act like women can be petty as fuck and lets not act like men can be on fuck shit

When I first met my girlfriend's father we eventually took him to see his cousin who hadn't seen in years and they began to talk and one of the issues they brought up was the relationship he had with his daughter's mother

He said she was told by her mother that she shouldn't call him daddy because he never paid child support

I also know of other petty stories but the point is, we don't know the scope of the relationship and any trauma that might have occurred....

and what about the trauma of the child?

The system can work with you I been on cs for a minute them folks definitely keep you informed of your situation
But you speaking for yours. That shit don’t work like that for everyone.
In Philly, if you fall behind ......they call the other parent to ask if they want them to hold you...like in jail.
Think about that for a second.

Now imagine the economy fucking up and you can’t find work and you in arrears. Your freedom can be determined by how she feels? When I saw that shit.....nah.

you can’t convince me that shit won’t be a constant worry.

So, yet again, the moral of this story......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And I reiterate.....

giphy.gif
i was gonna just ignore this post like the others ones you've made exactly like this

im not sure what the temp is today, so before i give this a proper response, i'll ask you

are you serious when you say this; is this just as black and white and simple as you've insinuated every time you've posted this

OR

is this just part of the script and you just trying to get ya jokes off?

But you speaking for yours. That shit don’t work like that for everyone.
In Philly, if you fall behind ......they call the other parent to ask if they want them to hold you...like in jail.
Think about that for a second.

Now imagine the economy fucking up and you can’t find work and you in arrears. Your freedom can be determined by how she feels? When I saw that shit.....nah.

you can’t convince me that shit won’t be a constant worry.

Oh nah fuck Pennsylvania for that shit. How a third party gonna determine ok that’s crazy asf.

i was gonna just ignore this post like the others ones you've made exactly like this

im not sure what the temp is today, so before i give this a proper response, i'll ask you

are you serious when you say this; is this just as black and white and simple as you've insinuated every time you've posted this

OR

is this just part of the script and you just trying to get ya jokes off?

*Waits patiently for answer* Cuz uhhhhhhh......I be wondering the same.

They ain’t wanna pay did you heem they ass up?

at first no.
but ..they needed to support their child.

you’d be surprised at how people view a man asking a woman to support her child.

but at the end of the day, those are the women I had kids with.

and what about the trauma of the child?

Once again, this is not something I would have done but if you been dealing with something that has been legitimately causing hell you may do something that is not in ones best interest....you may do something you might regret

I'm not going to sit here and act like I can keep my composure like I'm the reincarnation Buddha.....

and it hasn't even been determined that the act was directed at the child....

giphy_zpsghod09qy.gif

Back