Welcome To aBlackWeb

Filter and Makeup = catfishing

Could/Is make up/ lighting/ Photoshop / filter be considered catfishing.

• In some instances..

• It keeps happening to me. WTF

• Part of life, pick urself up man!

• Might aswel post another persons pics...

• Not what I signed up for!

• Photoshop / filter / lighting perhaps but not makeup

• Natural Beauty needs to be re-emphasised

• Nothing wrong with makeup and filters etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.

raggs10

As a teenager, I would look at celebrities on TV and in magazines thinking these chicks are truly heavenly. Little did I know at the time about airbrushing/ lighting and makeup.

In my later years I'd search endelessy for naked pics of celebrities and models. How I saw girls was relative to how I envisged the perfect image of beauty. My standards were sky high and I was never satisfied by girls I'd meet in real life.

Fast forward to University and the proliferation of filters/ instagram / tinder and professional make up tutorials. I started noticing a lot more sexy looking girls on tinder and IG and the clubs.

Little did I know that they had become so good at portraying themselves online and glamourised with concealers and new era make up that I couldn't get enough of sleeping around with these hot looking chicks.

It only really sank in that these hot looking girls were actually just plain Janes with concealer and well applied make up. After waking up and finding a completely different looking girl with me. It got to the point where I actually had to review to myself what is attractive and who of my teenage celeb dream girls were actually as hot as I had imagined.

Now, due to all this artificial beauty, its hard to lower the standards and accept natural beauty. Hence this poll. I am curious to see if anyone else has had this experience.

I think its about time we say enough is enough, girls dont need to hide their real appearance. I have now come to be more attracted to the natural look. Its a shame that women are being lead to believe that their natural looks arent up to standard.

Natural Beauty is the one! Lets boycott filters and cake faces!!

I don’t get why people just can’t kindly stop fucking with a person you feel deceived you with pics of themselves. Why everybody be so in their feelings about people not looking exactly what they look like in photos. I’d be more concerned if they said they were STD free and they wasn’t. Y’all niggaz worried that she a lil more chubby then you thought. Fuck was yall expecting her to post the worst pics of herself?

Idk the women I am with and around don't wear makeup like that. I mean I always thought people knew the difference between a face with make-up and a face without it. Like if you meet a chick and she has on makeup. You would know that her skin tone or blemishes etc are going to be different.

Back