Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

One of the only posters that actually read it right..yes shorty stays a few blocks away from me...i saw she was a drinker n said...ehh maybe on my off day ill get some head n ghost her...

Posters in here actn like i wanted fo marry this bitch lol wtf

Reading it right is what has me confused

If you just wanted her to top you then why do you care if she’s open to a relationship?

That wasn't no meme. People been doing that since contact list were created for phones. She wasn't gonna ever call you back. You got mad. Plain and simple. Even if you just wanted sex, you messed that up. However the first convo went, you blew it. Instead of you ghosting her, she ghosted you first. Or at least she tried. Gotta work on how you talk to females, my dude. Someone that uses just dating apps to pick up women, makes me think their convo game is not that strong. I mean if the "easy" chicks curve you, might want to start looking into your own broken game.

Reading it right is what has me confused

If you just wanted her to top you then why do you care if she’s open to a relationship?

Wait u guys know this is is 2 different females right? The female in OP is a latina...who said she doesnt know what she wanted...but was like she wants movies food or to go bar....shes basically wanted dates without anything else...

The text messages are from a 2nd chick..half white n half mex

saw a regular pic of her on a app i said she looks normal..small talk she said "i dont know what im lookn for"

After a while i said "ay do u have insta?" She said yeah...i checked her shit out n saw she was lookn sloppy from her last kid..(strike 1)...shes a single mom(strike 2..only exception a bad ones)...n she said "i drink like every night" (strike 3) in that one convo i knew ok im just get some head thats it...

That wasn't no meme. People been doing that since contact list were created for phones. She wasn't gonna ever call you back. You got mad. Plain and simple. Even if you just wanted sex, you messed that up. However the first convo went, you blew it. Instead of you ghosting her, she ghosted you first. Or at least she tried. Gotta work on how you talk to females, my dude. Someone that uses just dating apps to pick up women, makes me think their convo game is not that strong. I mean if the "easy" chicks curve you, might want to start looking into your own broken game.

When ur phone breaks do u say "hey my phone broke i lost everyones number...whos this?" Or do u sarcastically say "new phone who dis" and "bro"

Bitch got a almost 5 year old phone talkn about new phone ....and u wonder why i said ill just get head

Hahahahaha you stink

Yeah man. Whole shit funny. Max posted about his adventures on dating apps. Chick tells dude what where she is down to go (Dinner, movies, or bar). He afraid chicks are trying to get a free happy meal out of him. He not having it. He wants to starve the chicks while having a serious convo. Then a side quest jumped off with beta and his adventures to North Carolina.
NC did a kano from mortal combat and took that dudes heart. Kind of wanted to shed a tear but abw wanted to keep his face in the mud by laughing at him. @Beta gonna come back with vengeance and drop the top on nc some day.
Back to Max's quest. He posted a convo he had with a chick from his metro pcs phone. She answered "who dis". Dude soul was hurt so he went off. They talked prior to the message but chick didn't bother to save his number because she couldn't get a cold cut from the deli and some water. He questions her about breaking her phone. Turns out both of them use metro service phones. Then abw laugh at him because he thought people were gonna take his side. @Race came in with flame throwers. But no one came with the extinguishers. So now he is just burning slowly and people won't even spit on him to put out the flames.
Is that a good summary?
You wanna be the new recap brah?

It's an unpaid internship but the lols would be worth it

As a standing member of the ABW OG's Coalition I must concur. Homie's game looking like Chutes and Ladders when it should be GTA.

When ur phone breaks do u say "hey my phone broke i lost everyones number...whos this?" Or do u sarcastically say "new phone who dis" and "bro"
A
Uhh, you do know phones can sync with your email account right? So when I have to get a new phone, it syncs all my saved numbers. Now you can save things to the SIM card and just put the SIM card in your new phone. Only numbers that don't get transferred are numbers I didn't save. To answer your question, that could be the way she talks. Some people like to talk with slang. I just ask " who is this" if I don't recognize the number. So yeah, she didn't save your number on purpose .

You wanna be the new recap brah?

It's an unpaid internship but the lols would be worth it

Lol, I don't know about all that. It was kind of tedious. This is one of the few times I'm not late to the party with the threads. If the thread is doing numbers and roasting is going down, just turn on the bat signal and i will give the abw streets what they want. Shout out to the one who did It first. Recap. Forgot his name on here.

Is the bold supposed to be forewarn?

THIW

MeekSerpentineFallowdeer-small.gif

U know how many women say "i dont do hookups" on apps ? 9/10 of em...they claim they want relationships bruh...but they effort stinks sometimes

Do u take women on dates that tell u they dont want a relationship in the future possibly if u guys vibe?

If these girls say they want relationships why are you asking them what they want? And what is your is an example of good effort on their part? Do you do those same things and put in the same effort?

I would really consider you evaluate the way you deal with rejection, in a real way. If you feel the need to "roast" a woman you've never met before for curvin you, Don't! Just don't do it. On top of all that, the shit u was saying wasn't even "roasting" it was was more or less condescending and hurtful. You might wanna consider the way she kept her poise and use it as a point of reference for yourself. Next time you get curved, keep your poise with her the same way this girl kept her poise with you.

In all honesty, the way you dealt with her and the way you're still tryna justify your actions like it's cool seems like your not ready to have a relationship OR a FWB. I don't know how old you are but I do know you're too old to be tryna "roast" a girl for not talking to you. Everything you said to her in that text was strange, hostile or petty. C'mon man...

This might be the perfect opportunity to just focus on self and get yourself right first.

Back