Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

Read THIS BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID

ONCE I FOUND OUT THIS BITCH WAS A SINGLE MOM WITH 2 KIDS...SKINNY WITH A BEER BELLY(WHICH SHE HID ON HER DATING PROFILE BUT NOT INSTA) AND A STUPID BITCH SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED FROM EVEN BEING SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH ME .I TOLD MYSELF MAYBE ILL GET HEAD N GHOST HER ..I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON DATING THIS BITCH PERIOD..JUST WANTED MY DICK SUCKED POSSIBLY

Wow. Your advisors didn't full worn you. This some AB shit that should not have happened.

Facts. He probably in front her crib right now

euF1HT.gif

... like
"Who dis"?!?!
"New phone"?!?!
"iPhone 7"?!?!
"Fuck allat. DO YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP OR DICK"?!?!

Last edited:
What's the point of dealing with a chick who says she open to a relationship then? If you not gon meet that desire then theres no point in you asking and theres no point in chicks being open about it with dudes since niggas with rosters never disclose that upfront lol

You playing games too fam

Ima put in a way for u since ur a woman

Lets say u think a guy is cute...what do u ask him what hes lookn for? But u make sure hes not catfishing so u meet up n see how he is as a person..than go from there

If some broke dude says ay gabi im just tryna fuck good chance ur gona pass

I get it. The best way to tell people's intentions are their actions. "Hi my name is ___ and I'm looking for a relationship" isn't realistic. Putting in effort goes beyond calling/texting, it's action.

It's just a big question to be asking someone you just met.

Also it's all about perspective. A movie is a good way to get to know a little about someone. After the movie you have several topics of conversations to work with and depending on the type of movie and conversation you can definitely get a good vibe.

Do you make it clear why you're there or what your intentions are from the jump?

If you're looking for a relationship maybe put on your profile that you're there for a relationship and save both of y'all's time having to question each other's intentions.

U know how many women say "i dont do hookups" on apps ? 9/10 of em...they claim they want relationships bruh...but they effort stinks sometimes

Do u take women on dates that tell u they dont want a relationship in the future possibly if u guys vibe?

Ima put in a way for u since ur a woman

Lets say u think a guy is cute...what do u ask him what hes lookn for? But u make sure hes not catfishing so u meet up n see how he is as a person..than go from there

If some broke dude says ay gabi im just tryna fuck good chance ur gona pass
Bruh I understood you the first time. You don't want a relationship and are currently seeing other women that you're not gonna stop seeing. So it shouldnt matter to you if she wants a relationship since you not gonna honor it regardless. Comprende?

If I recall correctly, dude said he planned on just getting head from her and dipping, but only if she would say she was open to being in a relationship down the road. Did I miss something?

One of the only posters that actually read it right..yes shorty stays a few blocks away from me...i saw she was a drinker n said...ehh maybe on my off day ill get some head n ghost her...

Posters in here actn like i wanted fo marry this bitch lol wtf

Bruh I understood you the first time. You don't want a relationship and are currently seeing other women that you're not gonna stop seeing. So it shouldnt matter to you if she wants a relationship since you not gonna honor it regardless. Comprende?

Do u drop every guy u talk to???

I dont drop every bitch i talk to nor do i play games...im very honest about it...

If a female is bad i know i aint the only dude tryna holler...and i do want a relationship

Do u drop every guy u talk to???

I dont drop every bitch i talk to nor do i play games...im very honest about it...

If a female is bad i know i aint the only dude tryna holler...and i do want a relationship
Yes if they dont fit the criteria tf lol what am I keeping a nigga around for that's on some complete other shit than me.

I never met nobody off an app so I'll just take your word for this shit here

Back