Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

First off NO...i just wana know someone intentions..if a girl wants a good guy n relationship she would put in effort. I never rush into a relationship period...but u obviously know if u find someone atractive or not...only there personality can ruin it.

If a female puts in effort(calling..texting) and says...hey im looking for a relationship(no rush)...i have no problem taking someone out...im sure yall have all done movie dates before...basically u meet say hi...2 hour movie..talk for a lil n than go home. You dont really get to see how someones vibes is...im good at spoting read flags..

its funny to me how posters act like they dont see females bragging about using dudes for dinner n shit..

I met up with that asian chick it was very positive vibes. She told me before she open to a relationship...wants to start off as a friend n feel each other out...(im talkn to another women tho) i cant drop the team

I get it. The best way to tell people's intentions are their actions. "Hi my name is ___ and I'm looking for a relationship" isn't realistic. Putting in effort goes beyond calling/texting, it's action.

It's just a big question to be asking someone you just met.

Also it's all about perspective. A movie is a good way to get to know a little about someone. After the movie you have several topics of conversations to work with and depending on the type of movie and conversation you can definitely get a good vibe.

Do you make it clear why you're there or what your intentions are from the jump?

If you're looking for a relationship maybe put on your profile that you're there for a relationship and save both of y'all's time having to question each other's intentions.

Last edited:
I would like to put my nominee in for best thread of the year category. Or funniest thread of the year. Or maybe "unintentionally funny" thread of the year. This is not how I imagine this thread would turn out.

lmaooooooo nigga dont nobody want to date you.

are you fucking kidding me?

you have 0 game
you are cheap as hell
and probably fucking a flesh light to make sure your dick still works

youre a certified bozo
a real goofball

and any woman entertaining you outside of free meals is a clown herself.

View attachment 201324
1576178626357-gif.200658

Why would i get props on the internet?
Its funny to me...i dont give a shit...why do u think i made the thread doggie

Now go back in those "hey fellas what u think about pussy hair?" Threads

Its fuckn 4 females on this site!!!

Yall signed up to this forum like yall wasnt on the ic...n half the posters changed there screennames bcuz they fuckn lames
Bolded got me rolling

Is it worth it to go back through the thread? I stopped looking at it when it was like 2-3 pages long.
Yeah man. Whole shit funny. Max posted about his adventures on dating apps. Chick tells dude what where she is down to go (Dinner, movies, or bar). He afraid chicks are trying to get a free happy meal out of him. He not having it. He wants to starve the chicks while having a serious convo. Then a side quest jumped off with beta and his adventures to North Carolina.
NC did a kano from mortal combat and took that dudes heart. Kind of wanted to shed a tear but abw wanted to keep his face in the mud by laughing at him. @Beta gonna come back with vengeance and drop the top on nc some day.
Back to Max's quest. He posted a convo he had with a chick from his metro pcs phone. She answered "who dis". Dude soul was hurt so he went off. They talked prior to the message but chick didn't bother to save his number because she couldn't get a cold cut from the deli and some water. He questions her about breaking her phone. Turns out both of them use metro service phones. Then abw laugh at him because he thought people were gonna take his side. @Race came in with flame throwers. But no one came with the extinguishers. So now he is just burning slowly and people won't even spit on him to put out the flames.
Is that a good summary?

Yeah man. Whole shit funny. Max posted about his adventures on dating apps. Chick tells dude what where she is down to go (Dinner, movies, or bar). He afraid chicks are trying to get a free happy meal out of him. He not having it. He wants to starve the chicks while having a serious convo. Then a side quest jumped off with beta and his adventures to North Carolina.
NC did a kano from mortal combat and took that dudes heart. Kind of wanted to shed a tear but abw wanted to keep his face in the mud by laughing at him. @Beta gonna come back with vengeance and drop the top on nc some day.
Back to Max's quest. He posted a convo he had with a chick from his metro pcs phone. She answered "who dis". Dude soul was hurt so he went off. They talked prior to the message but chick didn't bother to save his number because she couldn't get a cold cut from the deli and some water. He questions her about breaking her phone. Turns out both of them use metro service phones. Then abw laugh at him because he thought people were gonna take his side. @Race came in with flame throwers. But no one came with the extinguishers. So now he is just burning slowly and people won't even spit on him to put out the flames.
Is that a good summary?
Oh, one last thing. We now know what Starbucks chairs look like with no females in them. Kind of interesting actually. I never seen it before

Is that a good summary?

A summary worthy of @IP360 's Recaptimus days.

808805.gif

Is that a good summary?
GODDAMN. You hit him with the

Back