ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Sadder dena bih

buddy posted them txt thinkin he gon get props lol

ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Why would i get props on the internet?
Its funny to me...i dont give a shit...why do u think i made the thread doggie

Now go back in those "hey fellas what u think about pussy hair?" Threads

Its fuckn 4 females on this site!!!

Yall signed up to this forum like yall wasnt on the ic...n half the posters changed there screennames bcuz they fuckn lames

So lets me get this straight.....i should wine a female that puts in minimum effort...says she doesnt know what she wants( ur fuckn 31) and im supposed to take u out n pay?? Lmaoo just to get a have a good night text...

Naw its 2020 be grown about ur shit...u want a good dude? Put in some effort in texting...say ya know no games...id like a relationship possibly...if u tell me idk

Baby im not wasting money on you..to get told u just want friends right now

she told you what she wanted to do. you should have rose to the occasion and take her to do it. Im not understanding your logic, you want ass and a relationship with this woman but dont know how to court her? at 31?

real clown shit

she told you what she wanted to do. you should have rose to the occasion and take her to do it. Im not understanding your logic, you want ass and a relationship with this woman but dont know how to court her? at 31?

real clown shit

WhAT DO U WANT??? FRIENDS OR RELATIONSHIP OR SOME DICK??

DONT SAY "IDK" FUCK I LOOK LIKE GOING TO THE MOVIES N DINNER WITH SOMEONE THATS GONA GIVE ME A DRIVE HOME SAFE N A PAT ON THE BACK LMAKK

The ether part is that she didn't bother to save your number, lol. If she had to get a new phone, saved numbers would have been recovered. Maybe you didn't leave an impression on her. Should have bought that hamburger when you had a chance. It was only $10, man.

Naw being a single mom is ether with 2kids

2 diff men blew a load in u n didnt want u around...

WhAT DO U WANT??? FRIENDS OR RELATIONSHIP OR SOME DICK??

DONT SAY "IDK" FUCK I LOOK LIKE GOING TO THE MOVIES N DINNER WITH SOMEONE THATS GONA GIVE ME A DRIVE HOME SAFE N A PAT ON THE BACK LMAKK

Bruh lol you know how women be they don’t want they want from you until they meet you. Can say anything through text and asking em what they want when they don’t know you yet is odd

The ether part is that she didn't bother to save your number, lol. If she had to get a new phone, saved numbers would have been recovered. Maybe you didn't leave an impression on her. Should have bought that hamburger when you had a chance. It was only $10, man.

Exactly

Back